Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am swapping a 1JZ into my 84 celica GTS. To do so I need a front sump oil pan and pick up tube for a 1JZ, the motor I got has a rear sump....pretty sure a 2JZ front sump will work also. Please email [email protected] if you have one for sale or know where I can get one for a decent price. thanks

·
Registered
22 Posts
I am swapping a 1JZ into my 84 celica GTS. To do so I need a front sump oil pan and pick up tube for a 1JZ, the motor I got has a rear sump....pretty sure a 2JZ front sump will work also. Please email [email protected] if you have one for sale or know where I can get one for a decent price. thanks
I have the front sump oil pan and pick up.I need the rear sump oil pan and pick up.can we trade are is it for sale.email me [email protected]

·
Registered
22 Posts
1jz parts i need

I am In the Atlanta area and I have a 88 supra turbo. I am trying to put a 1jz in it but I need a rear sump oil pan and pick up R154 bell housing. If you have either of these parts or know anyone I am willing to trade or sell my 7m parts. I also need a 92 front bumper and cross member engine mount bracket for the 92 supra.
i have the soarea front sump oil pan and pick up also.email me [email protected]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
See what's free at AOL.com.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts