Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Acting my age
3,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RRev Motorsports carries the hard to find JZA70 R154 bellhousing and flywheel for MK3 Supra and SC300/400 owners looking to swap either a 1JZGTE or 2JZGTE engine. We also carry many other hard to find Toyota OEM parts, just PM or email us with your needs!

Here is a link to the bellhousing and flywheel that you can order online! We typically have both items in stock, otherwise they are 1-2 days ship time. Nobody else can deliver that fast!
http://www.rrevstore.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=32_1087

·
Banned
62 Posts
How are you doing? I have a 1989 Toyota Cressida that iam about to do the 1JZ swap. Do you have the bellhousings in stock? Also do you have any r154 driveshafts?

·
Acting my age
3,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How are you doing? I have a 1989 Toyota Cressida that iam about to do the 1JZ swap. Do you have the bellhousings in stock? Also do you have any r154 driveshafts?
Hello, yes we have bellhousings in stock. We also carry JawsGear driveshafts in steel and aluminum. We would need a tailshaft to face of flange on the differential measurement for your application. -Matt

·
Registered
1 Posts
question.....
Am i going to need a new bell housing for when i put the N/A 2jz in my 86.5 N/A?

·
Acting my age
3,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
question.....
Am i going to need a new bell housing for when i put the N/A 2jz in my 86.5 N/A?
Yes, if you are planning on using the R-154 transmission you will need the 1JZ-GTE bellhousing & flywheel. If you are planning on using the W-58 transmission you will need a bellhousing & flywheel from a 5 speed Lexus SC300 or 5 Speed MK4 Supra, both rare parts that we are able to get for you.

Give us a call if you want to order or have any questions..
503-289-4020

1 - 9 of 9 Posts