Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
3,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this shuld be in the kills section, but I think you all shuld know about this kill...

Last nite ran against a modded evo by SLP, exh, intake, bc(i think) bov, blah blah blah....in the rain, with my open diff, I got him outta the hole. It was a perfect launch, and pulled him the whole way. Ran him a 2nd time with a diff driver, i culdnt get any trac this time for some reason, spun 1st and a lil bit of 2nd, but caught up to him and passed him @ 90+. Just thought I'd share what our 15 year old cars are capeable of with just intake and exh. :)

·
Banned
3,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it depends on the temp outside...if its really cold out, like 20 or less, itll hit boost cut @1bar...but last nite since it wasnt freezing out, it was around 12-13psi

·
GT40 1.5JZ
1,210 Posts
JonnyRedline said:
it depends on the temp outside...if its really cold out, like 20 or less, itll hit boost cut @1bar...but last nite since it wasnt freezing out, it was around 12-13psi
I had to read that a second time because I thought you meant 20 lbs or less.

LOL:D

-joseph

BTW, nice kill, even taking off on an awd.

·
Your Neighborhood Pikey
3,341 Posts
!!

Not surprising to me. I have a few friends local who own Evo's. I walk them easily from a punch and from a stop. They are both BPU cars and walk my STi. I honestly get a better race from a local SRT-4 that's heavily modded.

Good kill though!

- Hams.

·
Registered
923 Posts
I've watched soe shitty drivers constantly run slower than me at the track. 15.6 from an evo lmao.

Nice kill man.

·
Banned
3,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
nah the kid with the camera forgot and got it out when we just came back from the run...i really wish it was on tape..ah well...

i was on ventus 245 50 16s all around...:)

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
yeah, thats pretty sweet. the evo's make it or break it in the launch. they have no top end to speak of. im not sure how the STi's are, i would think they are more about the 60' rather than top end.

good job mate

·
Banned
3,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sti's are just like the evo's...i ran an sti..pulled it just like the evo..slooooooooooooooooooo:)

·
MVP performance
895 Posts
good for you man, those new supposed to be fast cars.

They pull up along side me all the time in the truck, they have nothing to collect against the truck( it is like they parked)

good kill. all the power to you.

·
!black
4,625 Posts
90...in the rain...

Anyone have Darwin's phone number handy? ;)

Seriously, good kill and all, but be careful out there man.

James

·
Banned
3,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
MadMaxx said:
90...in the rain...

Anyone have Darwin's phone number handy? ;)

Seriously, good kill and all, but be careful out there man.

James

ive got rain tires gosh!! what do you think!? :) seriously the only thing i was worried about out there was having a deer fly out in front of me..that wuld be teh suck

·
Registered
554 Posts
cool, the only cometition i've been getting recently though are from trucks. recently i embarrassed a couple dudes in a ram ss/t and a svt lightning... oh well. good job anyway

S

·
0 Posts
Good kill considering its against a retarded evo driver, bolt on evos are in the 110+ traps EASY...numerous local evos around here trapping 110-112 with just bolt ons and no tuning. Like I said john I got a 2005 f150 that will put a hurting on you from a dig. Marked 1/4 mile or at moroso. for 50 bucks. Ill even leave the ladder in the back.
By the way, whats with the "to come".....?
Want to see my to come? aka Dream mods list?

To come but will never get:
3 rotor with gt45r
ford 9 inch rear end upgrade
powerglide with 4500rpm stall
450 shot progressive direct port nitrous

S

·
0 Posts
So I was driving down 95 in my go kart and I came across a ferrari, I think it was a 360 modena, anyhow from a 75 mph roll I walked him by 5 karts to 145 mph, by the way this was on motor, didnt even have to turn on the nitrous or propane. Here is a picture of the beast:

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
yo, dat cart is Madd tyte JDM yo!!!!!

ill bet my turbo go-ped would walk that ish!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts