Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys finally got my 1jz today for the gs300 and it looks real clean!!!!!!
Ill keep everyone posted on the swap!!!!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Sweet

sweet engine looks clean...where did you purchase your motor from? let me know how your swap goes...good luck

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I purchased it from nagano jdm motors. DOnt go with osaka i heard they are not good .....

·
Registered
929 Posts
that's one of the cleanest 1jz's i've seen. looks like you don't have much to degrease at all. but i dont know if you know this or not but thats a 1st gen. there's a sticky on 1st and second gen a the top of the 1jz forums. but anyways good luck!

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah i noticed the recall whichl entails replacing the 1st gen 1-way bleeder valve and hosing with the 2nd gen 1-way bleeder valve and hosing as well as replacing part of the intake piping. Wont have to worry about the intake piping cause everything will be custom anyway , cause its being inplanted into a gs300.....

·
Banned
3,588 Posts
very clean!! :cool: is it me or do those turbos look bigger...like the 2j ones..?:dunno:

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
its going into a 95 gs300, im not sure could they be the c26 turbo on there? I have not been to the shop in a couple weeks cause im waiting on a complete harness.... If anyone has one for sale on the 1j let me know......

·
Thinking Person
1,533 Posts
definitely not a CT26 :) CT26 is a single turbo, thats obviously a first gen non-VVTI motor sitting there...

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
DAMN that motor is SOO clean

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah definitely not ct26 (big dummy me) , thanks for the input though

·
Registered
635 Posts