Supra Forums banner

101 - 120 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Any base maps for a mapecu? I can send my maps, just looking to compare maps.

1jzgte
Stock cams
550cc injectors
60-1 turbo .70 a/r
3" exhaust

·
Registered
68 Posts
Any base maps for a mapecu? I can send my maps, just looking to compare maps.

1jzgte
Stock cams
550cc injectors
60-1 turbo .70 a/r
3" exhaust
which ecu are you using?

i have an extremely similar setup, but running a microtech ecu,

still running on base map and trying to figure everything out,

any help greatly appreciated

·
Registered
135 Posts
e6x, gt4082
any pointers, very base, have not made any adjustmets besides fuel.

have posted a couple other threads some time ago, basiclly just starting over from scratch. new maps fuel and timing. fuel is pretty close, but im going to drop injector size agian and not going to post it because its not evern good. just wondering what everyone thinks of the timing

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey guys, I recently got a 1jz supra with a T70 and 440s, it has a Stinger v4 ems. It has a tune on it but its really a rough tune, its way to rich for just driving around, and the tune is also bad on the top end. Was hoping someone would be willing to share a Stinger tune with me that has similar mods. Would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks My email is [email protected]

·
A.K.A. Knight Rider
528 Posts
Thank you!

Interesting timing.. timing increases till about 4400 then comes down some..

Here is my aem timing map..

and my fuel map.. its boost comped

~ 11.5 through out the powerband.. top end goes rich a little (11.2... 6500+)

heres my aem cal
http://home.cfl.rr.com/tissimo/1jzbasemap.V1.11.cal

My car is not tuned and knock sensors are quiet..
i know this is a a grave digging move here but since these arent working does anyone have stock 1jz cals and maps for aem v1?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Pfc maps

Guys I'm looking for a map for my stock 1jz with a gt3582 turbo .70 front . 63 rear fmic. 550cc injectors. I want to run about 20 psi boost. If anyone can help out that would be great my email address is [email protected] The tune I got the other day is going to detonate my motor due to bad knocking. Any help would be great

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
i know this is a a grave digging move here but since these arent working does anyone have stock 1jz cals and maps for aem v1?
I actually still have these.. here they are.. not exactly sure which is which but all my 1jz maps are zipped. The older ones are non-cammed I assume and the laters are the cammed ones.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13111292/1jz AEM Maps.zip

Spec list on the car was
67 P trim .70, Walbro fuel pump, mkiv 550s, and later crower 264 cams (or small core 272s or whatever they called them same specs as BC 264s)

·
Registered
32 Posts
I actually still have these.. here they are.. not exactly sure which is which but all my 1jz maps are zipped. The older ones are non-cammed I assume and the laters are the cammed ones.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13111292/1jz AEM Maps.zip

Spec list on the car was
67 P trim .70, Walbro fuel pump, mkiv 550s, and later crower 264 cams (or small core 272s or whatever they called them same specs as BC 264s)
Will V1 maps work on V2 by any chance ?

·
Registered
14 Posts
So after reading this thread i think i'm going to forgo a standard SAFC and end up going with an AEM route for tuning with full control of timing and fuel, what im curious about is what model AEM are people running as i've only found the AEM ECU for the MkIV's with 2JZ's. Will these work with a 1JZ swapped Mk3? or am i missing something here?

·
Registered
905 Posts
So after reading this thread i think i'm going to forgo a standard SAFC and end up going with an AEM route for tuning with full control of timing and fuel, what im curious about is what model AEM are people running as i've only found the AEM ECU for the MkIV's with 2JZ's. Will these work with a 1JZ swapped Mk3? or am i missing something here?
Honda AEM V2 boxes loaded with basemaps/cals and are made plug-n-play for the 1JZ's these days. Driftmotion.com sells them.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Honda AEM V2 boxes loaded with basemaps/cals and are made plug-n-play for the 1JZ's these days. Driftmotion.com sells them.
awesome, thanks a lot man. I'm still in research phase of the swap as im picking up a 92 from a buddy shortly and will be saving and buying parts in phases to swap in a 1JZ late this year/early next year

·
Registered
3 Posts
Anybody have a timing map for aem v2? Have a 1j with Driftmotion DM67 single, big fmic, top feed fuel rail with 800cc injectors, aem 3.5 bar map, aem 320 lph fuel pump with aeromotive afpr kit. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
945 Posts
Bringing this thread back.... I'm looking for a good base map for the following:

1J w/ 2J cams
Driftmotion 6262 single turbo kit
Denso 720cc injectors, fuel pressure reg, walbro 255L, Top Feed fuel rail
Greddy Emanage Blue with all the harnesses
DM FMIC

I just want a safe level of power with out worry of damaging anything.

·
Registered
1 Posts
map also required

Bringing this thread back.... I'm looking for a good base map for the following:
1J w/ 2J cams
Driftmotion 6262 single turbo kit
Denso 720cc injectors, fuel pressure reg, walbro 255L, Top Feed fuel rail
Greddy Emanage Blue with all the harnesses
DM FMIC

I just want a safe level of power with out worry of damaging anything.
I require a very similar map but only have my own harness and the E01. Have a GT3540, 440cc injectors, 2j camshafts, adjustable cam gears, and a walbro 255l/hr pump.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just wanted to share what I've pulled from my PowerFC. If anybody got anything different please do share. We really need to get our car tune.

Ignition Timing:

Injector:
quote from the dead here. been searching for a base map of ignition for a 1jzgte vvti. i ended up making an account just so i could see if it was possible to reach out and get some assistance if possible. not sure if what you have is for a vvti or not, but if it is - i actually can't see any attachment. did it expire? am i still within the boundaries of being 'too new' to see this kind of information / attachments?

if there's anyone who can lend a hand... please let me know. thanks!

101 - 120 of 121 Posts