Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· (◕_◕)
8,453 Posts
Try it, I triple dog dare you, and post pics.

· Banned
1,120 Posts
Honestly you guys are a bunch of asses, no it will not bolt up and yes it has been done. Lots of work for a botched together stock looking piece. Search FFIM's or front facing intake manifolds.

88supramaniac if you put as much time into posting bullshit as you did reading and researching you know that supra sport does not sell them yet as their product is not done.

AND DEGREE GTFO!!!!!!!! You are useless and ruin this forum!!!!!!!!!

Seth

· (◕_◕)
8,453 Posts
Whoa, no hatelove for me, fine we aren't going out to that fancy restaurant then.

· ƒ=1/2π(√k/m)
15,178 Posts
Honestly you guys are a bunch of asses, no it will not bolt up and yes it has been done. Lots of work for a botched together stock looking piece. Search FFIM's or front facing intake manifolds.

88supramaniac if you put as much time into posting bullshit as you did reading and researching you know that supra sport does not sell them yet as their product is not done.

Seth
Agreed.

· Project Mayhem!!!
725 Posts
We were all noobs @ one time....although some members never seem to graduate from that status.....

As Seth mentioned, no...it is NOT a direct bolt-on. However, it can be fabricated to do so. Some members weld 7m lower runners to the 1j/2j uppers.

I made a custom lower runner from a 7m and 2j lower runner (thanks to Harold for the info). I used the 7m head-side flange and 2j manifold flange (on the lower runner) ...now a 2j bolts directly on.

If I knew going in how much work it was (welds, material, making t/b and sensors work) I should have just had Seth make me one.

P.S. - my cost ended up about the same as buying one already made.

· Registered
196 Posts

Seth
Double agreed...All I see that asshole doing is making fun of people and making smartass comments all the damn time..:lame: I would just purchase a FFIM that is already produced instead of hacking into the idea of a 1jz/7m mixture. But to each his own..

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.