Radiator w/ fan shroud and hydro fan
IC + Pipes
DP

and is there anything else i would need for the swap that i missed

thanks.......

·
going broke fast
2,401 Posts
the problem is that most of that stuff everybody needs and don't have extra's.you will most likely find a stock intercooler with pipes.if you were to go that route,i would probably make sure i had enougth coin to get an aftermarket IC with hardpipes,3"dp,and jdm 2jz map sensor.hydro fan set up is a possable to find,as i have all you need with exception of high pressure line and cooler.i could throw in a 7m ps cooler thought.i would sell it all for $200.
keith
go for the clip!!

·
Registered
249 Posts
i have stock intercooler and pipes and the hydro fan and the radiator. you can get a ignitor off ebay for prolly around 200 dollars. map sensor you can get a 3bar map if u'd like from gm. dp i have a stock one. pm me if u like anything
Louis

·
1JZ BLING!
2,747 Posts
Generally, these are the prices that I see:

$100 MAP sensor
$150 Ignitor
$hard to find, just do a custom one Power Steering Resivoir w/ lines
$go electric Hydro Fan resivoir w/ lines
$100 Radiator w/ fan shroud and hydro fan
$150 IC + Pipes
$100 DP (stock)

basically, buy a clip, you will be much happier

·
i <3 supra
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thats what i was thinking too, get a clip, thats originaly what i ordered but he said that japan is starting to stop chopping cars.............. :blah: and he's trying to sell this to me but im thinking get my money back and get a clip.

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
japan isnt going to stop chopping cars... but they are going to run out of jza70's REALLY f'ing soon. so they are just going to keep increasing in price. i have a friend who lives in japan and he says that he NEVER sees jza70's, mz20's, AE86's, RPS13's or S14's or any of the cool stuff we want. the only people that have these cars still are die hard fans and will pay the ass-rapings of taxes and such to keep them.

this is why its much easier to buy the clip; you get all the ancillary items you need which are otherwise hard to find.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts