Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Your Neighborhood Pikey
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I am selling a few parts that I don't need any longer. First up is my HKS SMF that I had for the stock twins. The inlet pipe is powdercoated gloss black as you can see in my signature pic and the picture I have shown here. I am also selling my complete stock twins setup, pipes and all. I am retaining the intercooler pipes so don't ask! The stock twins are in great shape, spool fine and don't smoke. Mileage on my motor is about 42K. I also have a complete hydro fan assembly for anyone who wants/needs it. I retained all pieces to it to include the pump, resevoir, radiator with fan, and the ecu. Let me know what you want.

HKS SMF: $120
Stock Twins complete: $150
Hydro Assembly: Make an offer for whatever you need/want.

I am an honest seller/buyer on this forum with many references. Feel free to ask around.

Take care.

- Hams

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Hams is a great guy... Dont hesitate to buy from him.

·
Registered
554 Posts
what ever happened to that downpipe? did yours hang much lower than the rest of the exhaust? i picked up a RS*R one for $150 but it's only like 2 inches from the ground.

·
Your Neighborhood Pikey
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It hangs just fine, no clearance issues. In fact, it had better clearance than my 7M DP had. I no longer have it, I sold it locally.

- Hams.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
HAMS,

Consider the turbos sold. I want them at that price. Do you have a Kinko's nearby? You can drop the package off using FedEx ground. You can save a fortune on shipping. Do you have the rubber "accordian" tube, the one that the air filter attaches to?

PM me and we can square the details up.

Thanks!

·
Your Neighborhood Pikey
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Pete_Howard said:
HAMS,

Consider the turbos sold. I want them at that price. Do you have a Kinko's nearby? You can drop the package off using FedEx ground. You can save a fortune on shipping. Do you have the rubber "accordian" tube, the one that the air filter attaches to?

PM me and we can square the details up.

Thanks!
I have a FedEx air terminal close by that I ship to. PM me so we can work out details. I assume you want everything with it, all pipes and associated parts. I have it ALL in a box, and everything is very clean as you can see. I also have the accordian hose, and I'll include that no worries.

- Hams.

·
Your Neighborhood Pikey
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Poi_Dog said:
Hydro setup sold? Thought it was sold to me! Have cash in hand and waiting for a reply from Chris.

Just got your pm on the Hydro setup. I'll shoot you back a pm so we can work out the details.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
hey poidog! i thought you were selling your 1JZ? Hams, if the hydrofan deal falls through, lmk.

·
1JZ BLING
2,604 Posts
hams, you send out the bracket for the hydro resivior???

1 - 16 of 16 Posts