Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Pick it up 141!
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, a buddy of mine just got his car stolen from right in front of his shop a couple of days ago. His shop, GS Motorsports, is in Irving and his SC300 was parked out in front of it and the next day he opened up, it was gone.

The car is a white SC300 with 98 Supra Chrome wheels, tan interior, all BPU++ mods and had a 1JZswap with a 1J ECU.

If ANYONE happens to know someone selling parts similar to these and sounds kind of fishy, please let me know ASAP. Alot of us here in the Dallas area need to start watching out for our stuff. It seems as though this type of shit is happening more often then not in our area. So keep a look out.

Damn! This is why I moved from Chicago, to get away from this kind of crap!

Anyway, thanks guys for any help you can give.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
s this the same SC300 that was at the RKC meet a couple of Mondays ago? THe Soarer?

·
Pick it up 141!
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
The sc300 belong to German from Gsmotorsports..... This was the ride he was planning on to come out & play with this summer.

·
Premium Member
1,078 Posts
the RKC one is NOT an sc300 with a 1jz swap. the RKC meet one is a true soarer.

·
'95 SC300 2jzgte/T78
1,717 Posts
Thats Dallas and surrounding area's for you and the reason Houston does not slip into the ocean, because Dallas SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope something positive works out for you guys.

Gregg

·
Registered
5,110 Posts
texasmr2 said:
Thats Dallas and surrounding area's for you and the reason Houston does not slip into the ocean, because Dallas SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gregg
Actually, your mastery of the english language is what sucks. The apostrophe should have been placed on "that's" instead of "areas". Please refer to page three of your not-sucking-at-life booklet for a brief review of grammar. If you don't have the aforementioned booklet you may want to look into acquiring a copy by any means necessary, as it is readily apparent that you could use some help in that area.

Before you get your panties in a wad, realize that although my post is hopelessly sarcastic, it's at least constructive since I clarified your grammatical confusion. Please don't be an ass, and if Houston were any more humid it would BE the ocean.

·
Registered
5,110 Posts
Oh yeah, I'll keep an eye out for the SC or any recognizable parts. I hope everybody remembers to park their vehicles in secure areas at night, this stuff is happening more and more.

·
Pick it up 141!
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
texasmr2 said:

Gregg
Thanks guys for the look out!

Mr2 I hope you know that Houston is the ghetto of Texas!lol

·
i <3 supra
1,254 Posts
Zach90Turbo said:
Oh yeah, I'll keep an eye out for the SC or any recognizable parts. I hope everybody remembers to park their vehicles in secure areas at night, this stuff is happening more and more.
yeah and getting a good alarm for our cars is a good idea also, looks like ill be hooking mine up after i finish my upgrades, ill make sure to keep an eye out for the car. I hate when stuff like this happens

G

·
texasmr2 said:

Gregg
:nuts: ^^

Anyways, that's awful about what happened. I'm hoping for the best :sadance:

·
'95 SC300 2jzgte/T78
1,717 Posts
I'm just playing guys and no offense taken from any of the post :) . I hope you get her back bud good luck.

Gregg

·
Registered
5,110 Posts
Yeah, sorry about that, it was late and I was just in that kinda mood. Anyhoo, I saw an SC in denton with mk4 wheels that were missing the centercaps, but I can't remember the color. I'll go by that area again and check it out soon.

·
Pick it up 141!
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Zach90Turbo said:
Yeah, sorry about that, it was late and I was just in that kinda mood. Anyhoo, I saw an SC in denton with mk4 wheels that were missing the centercaps, but I can't remember the color. I'll go by that area again and check it out soon.

Thanks Zack.......Keep me updated if u can.

The sc300 that was stolen was missing the center caps also.

G

·
texasmr2 said:
I'm just playing guys and no offense taken from any of the post :) . I hope you get her back bud good luck.

Gregg
heh we just gotta mess with you back :tongue:

anyways, let us know if anything turns up for sure

1 - 20 of 27 Posts