Supra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, is there anyone on here running a 2-1 or y pipe manifold as such using the factory 3 into 1 cast manifolds on a 1jz inorder to run a single turbo? (in my case a gt30r)

im thinking of going this path for a number of reasons. the main one being cost, however i will never have to worry about china manifold cracking or sending slag through the turbo and it would be space efficient with heaps of room oil drain etc

something along the line of the manifolds that use to be available to fit a ct26.

has anyone gone this path then changed to a 6-1 design and can share the differences etc? im not shooting for huge power, something close to 350-400rwho on 14-20 psi would be nice,

cheers in advanced

· Registered
12 Posts
hi, is there anyone on here running a 2-1 or y pipe manifold as such using the factory 3 into 1 cast manifolds on a 1jz inorder to run a single turbo? (in my case a gt30r)

im thinking of going this path for a number of reasons. the main one being cost, however i will never have to worry about china manifold cracking or sending slag through the turbo and it would be space efficient with heaps of room oil drain etc

something along the line of the manifolds that use to be available to fit a ct26.

has anyone gone this path then changed to a 6-1 design and can share the differences etc? im not shooting for huge power, something close to 350-400rwho on 14-20 psi would be nice,

cheers in advanced

mate I'm sure Aaron at DriftMotion has a kit for doing exactly what you want. I remember seeing it once on his site, maybe shoot him an email.

Best of luck

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.