yay!!!

congrats...

what else is left?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
exhaust

muffler is just hanging there its not even conected yeat, thats why it's shaking like shit... taking car to strip soon, norwalkracway , ohio.

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,377 Posts
is it me, or does it sound like a supercharger somewhere. last time i was in a 1JZ, i dont remember a supercharger sound

maybe im just crazy :nuts:

-Joe :run:

·
Your Neighborhood Pikey
3,341 Posts
Sounds like a something like a powersteering pump. I forgot to put fluid in my resevoir when i completed the swap and started it the first time. I ran the car for about 45 minutes at idle and burned up my pump. Sounded just like that!

- Hams

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,377 Posts
ok, im not crazy :D

btw. happy to see it running. lot of swaps getting up and running lately

-Joe :run

I think it's a trend

:hsugh:

·
Your Neighborhood Pikey
3,341 Posts
I think many guys are just getting tired of wasting money on 7M junk only to have them break over and over. I know I got tired of it. I think back on all the money I wasted on 7M junk and wish I had done the swap long ago.

- Hams.

·
kaizen Motorsports
1,403 Posts
HamsMKIII said:
I think many guys are just getting tired of wasting money on 7M junk only to have them break over and over. I know I got tired of it. I think back on all the money I wasted on 7M junk and wish I had done the swap long ago.

- Hams.
That's the reason why i left mine stock, and saved all my pennies and got me some bling!

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,377 Posts
onebad7m said:
That's the reason why i left mine stock, and saved all my pennies and got me some bling!

that woulda been a good idea for me.... :sadwavey:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
1jz

not me i wana go alot farther with my 1jz,got 264 cams,full t4 turbo ported and cliped,540 injectors and few fore stuff, will install soon all of them, right now all i have intaled is 3.5 down pipe hight flow cat,and 3" cat back exhaust

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,377 Posts
no, keep the 7M stock...

beat on the 1JZ all you want is what they're saying :D

·
1JZ BLING
2,604 Posts
How come I dont hear any BOV?? Most of the swaps ive done the bov is really loud. You should check yours out and see if you've got the vacuum line running to it.

·
Registered
929 Posts
i was wondering the same thing. when i drove my supra the other day after the swap, i noticed the BOV is loud for stock, which is nice.

oh, and i second that noise might be the ps pump, same noise with my ps pump when i had too little fluid in there the first time i started it up.

·
67mm of pleasure
852 Posts
that sounds cool, sounds like my buddy's lightning when he gets on it :) Congrats on the swap. I waited till I could get a 1j before I even bought a supra.

·
Chris Dickens
3,027 Posts
HamsMKIII said:

- Hams.
:iwdumbass:

I was making a list of all the stuff I want/need for my 7M, then I made a 1jz list. There was only an $800 difference. The answer was simple from there. :dunno:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts