1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
135 Posts
Thanks bro, this is just what I was looking for.

·
addicted
1,114 Posts
this is as good as gold, helped me out so much with my 1j swap
Same here, Love the efi portion.
Rip apart jza70 harness and remove and install into ma70 harness

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol glad it helped some of you guys. don't forget to thank the boys at: azsuprcentral.com

hey 89turbosupra... maybe you can do a write for a 2jz swap? lol

·
Registered
14 Posts
soarer 1jz engine

hey guys, got a question. i got a 1j about a year ago, i didn't find out until three months ago that the motor came out of a soarer. is the ecm for a 1j out of a supra different from an ecm out of a soarer? I already rebuilt the engine and the swap is supposed to be for this white MK3 supra i got about two years ago.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yes the ECU's are different.

·
Registered
14 Posts
1jz soarer swaped into MA70 supra

ok i found the pinouts for the ecu and some help in terms of what exactly to wire, but im having trouble finding a good pic of a wiring diagram. can anyone help me out?

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
you want the pin outs and wiring diagram for the soarer (Jzz30) correct?

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
175 Posts
well did the wiring harness need to be extened an will i need the 7mgte harness?

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
sorry about not answering that part... some may tell you to cut a hole through your firewall on the driver side for a cleaner look but you will still need to extend it once it's through the fire wall...

so yes you'll need to extend it about 18inches i belive it is and also you will need our 7m harness to complete the harness conversion. the 7m has a couple of the connectors you'll need to splice into your 1jz harness so you can connect you guage cluster ect.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
btw i recommend going through the oem harness hole for our cars.

·
Registered
4 Posts
hey do you know if there is a wire diagram for a 1jzgte auto swap i need transmission diagram as far as the tranny ecu to the engine ecu and some other conections like shift timings ect any diagram would help alot

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hello, has this link been removed from the net, I tried it a couple of times and sent me to a page called mediatemple Server Default Page asking for an username and password.
if this is correct do we use our user name and password from Supraforums.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hello, has this link been removed from the net, I tried it a couple of times and sent me to a page called mediatemple Server Default Page asking for an username and password.
if this is correct do we use our user name and password from Supraforums.
I too get an error, and need this.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts