Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I put my car in jail because it was pissing me off..... got bored and started fucking around with it again, Doesn’t want to start anymore, made sure my cam gears were 100% at 0 and the exhaust cam was 1/2* out, centered it and it still doesn’t start (not surprising) but now I've noticed after I turn it over and it pops a few times I let off the starter and I get a whoosh of air out the exhaust... To me it seems like the cams are out a tooth... Is this considered being 1 tooth out?? basicly it lines up with the valley not the peek. 1/2 tooth out? Wrong timing belt or is this just me being retarded when I put it on??

I got a couple low quality pictures I cant figure out how to run my stupid camera for up close shots :hay: ...

·
JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
2,994 Posts
u are sure that u arent 180 deg out of sync? Make sure the piston is at tdc I know that u probably already checked. are u getting fuel and spark?

~scott

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am getting fuel and spark..... and its defiantly not 180 out because it has ran before setup slightly different.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its not 180 out, its ran just not very good (hesitations, weird idle, ect.) and after setting everything to 0 it doesnt start and pops out the exhaust.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts