1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Supranian
2,007 Posts
driftmotion.com

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
You will have a bit of a time finding the 1jz engine. Trust me...A friend has been looking for one for a while. At least for the clip. Engine sets are mostly from Soarers.
I had to sell him my whole setup,...ahem...ahem... yes I am engineless now.
If you ca wait a month or so, and tell me what you need, I know a local importer who can source a halfcut for me.

We are doing a 1JZ Engine swap in a couple of weeks. You can stop by - :)
Moe.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If thats the case ill wait and i do have the money for a swap now.
Just hit me up moe if there's one laying around.
Thanks -Vince-

·
Banned
3,235 Posts
if your converting the ma70 to jza70 i recomend to get a front clip. jarcoinc.com will be getting there shippment in a month or two. theres come with fuel pump, drive shaft and rear diff. its also 800 to ship to cali as well.
ive done a couple 1jz swap, and my own. its not that hard, just takes time. wireing takes up alot of that time.

·
Rooftop Sniper
2,545 Posts
You will have a bit of a time finding the 1jz engine. Trust me...A friend has been looking for one for a while. At least for the clip. Engine sets are mostly from Soarers.
If you ca wait a month or so, and tell me what you need, I know a local importer who can source a halfcut for me.

Moe.
Oh, may I come by too? It's not somewhere far away like Sacramento is it?

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
did u try venus..
My friend has been trying Venus for a little while now. Their prices seem to vary every week for some reason. I ended up selling my 1jz setup to him.

Vince, I have already emailed my friend. Its better because this one is local - South City - so no shipping to worry about. He will get me a price soon.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I did try venus auto but they don't have a 1jz half cut but like just moe said a month or so is fine by me.
Thanks anyways

·
that twin 2jz guy
2,595 Posts
u sure.. cuz i was there last week and they sure as hell have lots of stuff that came in this shipment

·
SecretService.jp
673 Posts
The Venus guy's weird...

~Cheers~

·
JZA70 or go home!!
2,495 Posts
moe let me know if yall got left over parts!! :wavey:

·
Registered
182 Posts

Moe.
Have you guys started on that swap yet? I'd like to come by help out/watch. I plan on doing a swap sometime in the future.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts