Supra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i was wanting to kno i recently aqquired a 1jz turbo set up including both turbos manifold y pipes ect. could i sumhow put this on my 7mgte setup??? meaning could i put the twin turbo on my 7mgte easily. what would i have to do to do it??? would the manifold fit on 7mgte. thanks for everything

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
its not going to work. you will have a lot of trouble fabing up IC pipes to get around that whole mess on the r side of the motor as well as making custom mannies for those turbos. if you have a 89 and up supra, why not do a 1J swap!?

·
Trev
1,516 Posts
Yeah, rediculous amount of fabbing...if you were going to do it, I would say use ct12B turbos from the mk4 instead. You will have a hard time. I would suggest along the same lines as pete that you do a swap...even if you don't have an 89+

Trev

·
1JZ BLING!
2,747 Posts
it can be done, but there are lots of issues with no gain for doing it.

the only reason to do it would be to say you have a TT 7M

I'll make you the manifold that will let you bolt on the CT12s for $500 :)

·
Registered
635 Posts
yeah you bought them off me on ebay....I had them on the forum for quite a while....just wondering how you will be paying .. I sent u an invoice...

·
Registered
562 Posts
it might be a lot of fab but a guy is putting a set of 2j ct12b's on a 5m right now with the center facing manifold. Take a peak in the mk2 section. I guess someone is capable of pulling it off. The chimpy is no normal man though.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Im out in plainfield just wondering if you wanted to do local pickup or what ?>

1 - 8 of 8 Posts