Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i found a 1jz engine/tranny with ecu turbos and uncut harness for 1200 cad but would it be better to get the front endclip? if i dont get the 1jz clip isnt all i need is new mounts n powersteering hoses o and extend the harness 1 inch longer?wouldent it be cheaper not 2 get the clip

·
Banned
3,235 Posts
front clips comes with ic piping, complete hydro fan set up, the complete altinator wireing , and the jz chasis plugs. there are other parts on the clip that can help you in the a70 convertion. def rec front clip, alot less head aches in the long run.

·
supra love
463 Posts
yeah for first time i definately reccomend the clip. thats not a bad deal though.

i would get the motorset, $1200 cad is way cheaper than a clip. you could either source all the stock parts to make that motorset work or you could just replace everything now, which is what you will most likely do at some point anyway.

just buy an aftermarket front mount and piping, swap in the mkiv water pump(entire assembly) and run an electric fan, etc, etc. you can definately solve all the problems you come across by just getting the motorset, and think about it this way, i ran into just as many problems with buying a clip.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts