Supra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I hope I'm posting in right area. I tried searching this topic up but every post came across the 1jz had a upgrades turbo. I just imported a jzx110 mark2 irv auto 6 months ago car came with a hpi fmic, blitz dual SBC boost controller and hks intake stock exhaust. I read that it was ok to turn it up to 1bar as long as it doesn't go past that its ok according to aussies hahah. I'm just worried about it leaning out at 1bar I don't have a wideband installed right now so can't tell. Anyone ever check to see if they run lean at 1bar? So far I've just kept it at .9 bar basically using 91 vpower and octane booster and it's been running really good no issues yet other than a really low idle when it's cold. Doesn't burn a drop of oil either really surprised been almost 3000km on this oil change still at exact same spot on dip stick. Also oil is remaining very golden not turning black. My friends were saying they saw a tiny bit of black smoke when I'd floor it from tailpipe that's a sign of running rich ? Thank you I'm gonna leave boost at .75 bar until I get a wideband. I did about 30 pulls on 1bar probs and everytime I'd raise boost I'd do like 10 quarter throttle short pulls to 5k for ecu to learn but doubt that do anything. Also do these 1jz vvti use o2 sensor to correct fuel right ? If that's case than they should be good at re learning and correcting fuel ?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts