Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey...

in the future i guess i will be getting away from the CT12a's attached to the 1JZGTE in the JZA70 and move onto something like a single turbo.

What i was wondering is it stupid to be having a better/bigger turbo on stock injectors and run something like the Greddy Rebic II Extra injector Controller with additional injectors?

Or better to simply go Bigger injectors? and not worry about the additional injector(s)?

·
Super Moderator
10,138 Posts
Its a LOT better to just get larger injectors, and not mess with secondaries. AIC's work wonderfully on less modular fuel systems like the Mitusbishi Starions and RX-7's and the like, but its much less desireable than a proper injector upsizing.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
I don't know how much power you are hoping to make, but the stock injectors can get you 400+rwhp and the JDM 2JZ 440cc injectors can get you 500+rwhp and that is a drop in replacement, nothing else needed, but an adjustable FRP will help a lot ! Forget the whole AIC etc. just upgrade the injectors !

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hmmm cheers guys.. i have a friend that will be upgrading his 2JZ soon i think and hopefully they will be avaliable :D

well maybe i should simply make 400rwhp a goal first :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts