Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i dont post here that much do to me haveing a sc300 with a t67 2jzgte but i come hear to scout any parts for my motor. everyone on clublexus.com knows me im a good buyer and seller, trusted. sc300NJ
anyway. when i bought my 2jzgte motor i wanted to do a 5 spd swap also.but can only get a 5 spd with a 1jz motor. i got th complete swap and now trying to sell the motor. i rather it be in the nj/ny area so you can take a look at it in person and know your serious. as far as price im comparing to ebay so around $500 to $700 i think is resonable. ill even drive half way for te exchange. this motor is in great shape good to thrown in the car wire it up and go or for the use of parts the head whatever.
got alot of pics. http://www.clublexus.com/forums/showthread.php?t=267819&page=2&highlight=1jz+motor

if you need more pics please send email to me with the title 1jzgte
[email protected]
thanks.

·
Registered
51 Posts
hope you contacted a mod or else they're prob gonna delete this.

i don't agree w/ deleting this one though since it's a local sale, and probably pretty hard to get ripped off if paying in cash :p

GL on sale.

·
Registered
559 Posts
does it have the wiring harness?
what else does it need to run except for the tranny?
i may be interested in it, im located in north jersey

·
ihavnoideawutimdoin
257 Posts
bump for a good guy and good engine. I've seen this engine in person, very clean.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts