Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my car(SC300) tuned by Alpha during his trip up to Unit 12 Motoring back in August, figured I should post the results.

Stock 1JZGTE non-VVTI on AEM Infinity
BC264 Cams
GSC Springs & Ti Retainers
Borg Warner S360 0.88 A/R T4 Single Scroll
FIC 1200cc Injectors(In Sequential Injection)
Single Walbro 450 pump; Single -8 Feed
1ZZ Ignition Coil Conversion

Through a manual trans on a Dynojet made [email protected]~17psi conservatively on 93 and 661whp + [email protected] on E73%

At 73% Ethanol content and the 26-27psi+ boost range we began seeing some fuel pressure drop so I will try a Walbro 525 as well as size up on the in-tank wiring to hopefully be able to utilize closer to a full 85% flex content. If I had more injector to compensate I guess we could squeeze out some more power on this pump, but we were right at 95% Injector DC to keep AFR Safe due to the fuel pressure drop.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wish we had E85 in Canada

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No kidding, the car feels like a dog on 93 now! Nearest station to me here is about 45 minutes away still, been going with about 30gal worth of cans every month but thats still only around a tank and a half for the SC. Will try with a 55 gallon drum come spring and see how that goes.

It’s great being able to run a blend though since out of this station its typically a solid 80%+ Ethanol so I’m able to cut each tank down to 65-70% with a few gallons of 93 and make it last.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts