Supra Forums banner

1jzgtevvti jzx100 wiring questions

2K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  Chrislewis77 
#1 ·
Hey there I’m new to the forum but I have been reading a lot of the feeds through my build and it has helped me a lot, I am putting a 1jzgte VVTi believe it is a jzx100. I have been building this truck for the past 8 months and everything is done and ready to drive other then finishing custom interior and wiring the ecu so the motor will even start. I will attach pictures of what I’m working with. But I am needing help with what wires go where in the ecu, I do not have a body harness ( do not know if I even need it for it to run) but I do have the first 2 plugs that you see are missing in the ecu ( I do not have the grey one and don’t know where to get it or if I need it) I have been searching for a wiring diagram or something to help me wire this motor but I have had no luck and I haven’t been able to find anyone that knows much about these ecu’s, anyone have any suggestions or help ? All I need is the wires that make the motor run and my fuel pump is on a switch panel along with my electric cooling fans. I am not a wiring person , pretty much my limits are putting power to a wire and find it on the other side of the harness and splicing it in tho the correct wire already in the ecu plug but my problem is I don’t know what wire goes where in what plug. The list of colors is the wire colors that were cut off.

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.