Supra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Look, Its a hat!
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im pulling my motor and if someone could spare the front hook on their engine for a day, it would sure make my life a whole lot easier. Call me if you can 604-374-1735

-Daryl

·
ma70-7m=1JZ
2,517 Posts
Pulling out your motor.....dare I ask?.

I have a hook you can borrow, you can also just use a bolt, 10x1.25mm, give me a call on Monday if you need it.

·
Look, Its a hat!
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Spun 2 bearings. Turbo ate a little more oil than I thought. I ended up throwing in a bolt to hook the chain to. I think Ill need that turbo from you soon if youve still got it.

·
Newbe....I know nothing!
1,853 Posts
Spun 2 bearings. Turbo ate a little more oil than I thought. I ended up throwing in a bolt to hook the chain to. I think Ill need that turbo from you soon if youve still got it.
Ouch man that sucks!!!! Its amazing how much oil a blow turbo can go though.

Hope you get it back up and running soon!

1.5JZ time? :agreed:

·
Scratching and Sniffing
2,849 Posts
Hey Daryl, don't you answer your phone anymore? What's going on about the alternator? lmk

Thanks.

·
Look, Its a hat!
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh shit sorry Duane, I meant to call you on sunday. Im getting all my parts machined and Im rebuilding, with some choice upgraded bits and peices here and there.

I was thinking 1.5JZ, only if i needed new parts, but like I say my parts can be saved, so im getting the block flushed tommrow and starting from scratch.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts