Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you say family challange...... here is quite the street sleeper.... looks stock but is far from it. Has the Stock Bumper MAXX IC and plenty extras. (he doesnt want me to list) took some quick pics of this daily driver while Brad (jeremys dad) came over for a quick test spin. Here are the pics!

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Any more pics of the stock nose Maxx IC? This is the first one I've seen installed before. I see the stock upper IC pipes but I'm wondering about the turbo->IC and IC->fender pieces. Also, is that the Maxx oil cooler relocator kit used there? I see it retained the stock overflow bottle, that's nice to know (website said it would need to be relocated).

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
hehe!

well lets not let Jeremy's dad rummage through his sons supra taking parts for his own! :p hahahaha!!

all in all, needs some cleaning and that ghetto chrome guard stuff removed! ;) otherwise she looks pretty good! :cool:

·
MKIII Bodykit Connoisseur
929 Posts
damn... for some reason it looks like it's build for 4x4ing... but.... at the same time it doesn't look like he's got much tire clearance for lowering...

·
///M3 > MKIII
2,302 Posts
HAHA... yep that's my dad's ride.... finally getting it squared away, its still kinda under construction but this car has come a LONG way... he bought the car around 2 1/2 years ago..... for $1800, it had majorly faded paint... endless scratches and dents dings ugh it was in bad shape... so far he has spent around 8 grand in upgrades and body work, this car is the biggest sleeper I have seen, it just kinda turned out that way... in that bone stock looking engine bay lays a 60 trim CT, Lex afm, rc 550's, hidden profec B, Maxx IC, Maxx race Dp to an HKS sport 75mm catback.

Imo he has too much chrome trim on it... his tires look like they are for a 4X4, the cobra rims have grown on me some though... and yea it could benefit from some cleaning....:)

Thanks for posting the pics Trey.

·
///M3 > MKIII
2,302 Posts
damn... for some reason it looks like it's build for 4x4ing... but.... at the same time it doesn't look like he's got much tire clearance for lowering...
lmao... its not lowered at all, and the wheels are only 17" but he the tires have a big profile... think they are 50series or 55? can't remember.. for some reason he doesn't like low profile tires.

"Jeremy, be a good son and clean up your Dad's engine bay I'm digg'n that MAXX cooler".

haha... I'm workin on it.... the car had been sitting for a long time, as we were working out some probs on it... but now its running good... so soon as we get a couple small things squared away.. and get it dyno tuned he'll be motivated to start spending money on it again... he'd lost interest in if for a while... and since my soop's been down I had also :( but it'll be tip top very soon. :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.