Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone.

I figured I'd post my first dyno pulls with my first post. After speaking to a few people at TX2K2 I thought I'd check out the forums. Lots of info here. I hope to make it back again to TX with a Single. We'll see :)

So here it goes......

BPU
Greddy FMIC
No tuning, boost controller, or VPC.

·
Super Moderator
4,426 Posts
Very nice!!! that is a nice curve...and you definitely have a strong bpu car!! Definitely next get an afc.......and tune it a little.....and you can carry 400rwhp to redline. As you can see to your graph...if falls off by redline ..which indicates you are running rich..as most bpu cars......so a tuned afc will let you carry more power to redline which you will noticably feel. Definitely made an improvement on my car. Once again.....great numbers and very strong bpu.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm taking the car in next wednesday to put cam gears on and also tune them. Is it likely I will get about 10hp at the wheels? We'll see........

As for the AFC, I'm trying to wait on any electronics in hopes of the AEM PnP. I would like to keep a "clean" feel inside the car. Plus having the ability to tune the car with a laptop would be great too.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Hey Toledo Terror, I hope the long drive home went well. What was your low ET on Sun.? Next year try to get to the hotel a little earlier! And don't forget that fancy silver helment!:D

ps. Most will tell you the intake gear does liitle to help HP. The great majority of the gain comes from the exhaust side.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lonestar Dawg - The drive was not that great. About 24 hrs this time. We had to stop about 200 miles out of Toledo because of a damn snow storm (NOTE: sleeping in car at gas station sucks). But, we made it.

I ended up with a 12.70 @ 118.75. I had a crappy RT @ over 1sec. I need alot more practice. It's tough to get a good launch with the 6 puck and street tires though.

If I get to the hotel any sooner I'll have to start TX2k3 without you guys :) Thanks again for the "fancy silver".

1 - 8 of 8 Posts