Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1st post .. my 29k mile 97 TT ** NEW PICS ADDED **

Last weekend, I ordered some Zaino products and they got here Tuesday. Since then, I've been dying to use the stuff and I got to it today. By far the easiest to use and best results compared to any other wax I've used. It looked good already just after using the car wash and didn't take 5 years to get all the wax off. I'm impressed. Anyways, I will be taking more pictures over the weekend so I'll be posting them up as well. The pics aren't that great but enjoy! :]

Dust.. :eek3:

The Mazda got some love while the wax was drying.

Lousy attempt at being artistic.

Products-->

·
Registered
346 Posts
Who's the babe? :naughty: wait a minute...IS that YOU? more pics.... of the Supra of coarse :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Effortless|Supra said:
Who's the babe? :naughty: wait a minute...IS that YOU? more pics.... of the Supra of coarse :bigthumb:
Lol.. that's me. More pics coming Sunday hopefully.

chnco said:
OMG You're a girl HI 2 U!!! :D :D j/k

Nice car. Now drive the bitch! ;)
Hahaha.. yeah yeah I will :p 2.69 a gallon isn't make it any easier, though!

·
Supraholic/Boostaholic
1,513 Posts
Glad to see a girl who knows how to take care of the important stuff in life :) Great lookin 97 as well as driver! Any engine mods done to it?

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
LMBLF8 said:
Glad to see a girl who knows how to take care of the important stuff in life :) Great lookin 97 as well as driver! Any engine mods done to it?
It's BPU. Just the basic mods and I installed an HKS Ti and TRD sways last weekend. I want to go single more than anything in the world.. but I don't have the money for it right now. I do plan on slaving away the entire summer to get closer :)

Twinkie2000 said:
I'm in Love with the car:naughty:

:kiss: :run: :run:
:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Forget the ZAINO! 29k miles, BLACK '97 TT! NUFF' SAID! Haha! But on a real note the Supra is looking real nice. But on a much realer' note, strip that Zaino off, polish that bitch w/ some Klasse twins, then Zaino, then some WG or some S100! Now that's the SHIT!

·
Registered
806 Posts
Three Beautiful rides:) J/K Welcome...
Jon

·
Ex Supra Owner
1,077 Posts
You should wear a bikini and lay on the car while someone takes pictures of you, god damn your beautiful :p

1 - 20 of 81 Posts