Supra Forums banner

1st time posting pics... 95 Alpine 11,400 miles

2K views 54 replies 36 participants last post by  Xi MKIV 
#1 · (Edited)
its late..lets see if this works... I'll post the mod list and interior/engine pics later.

***MORE PICS ON PAGE 2*** NO MORE FRONT TAG!!!!!!

See less See more
#52 ·
all it is a peice of aluminum with a supra emblem on it. It attaches to the factory front tag holder...

cherzra said:
Hmm any details on that front plate thing? Does it need holes drilled? How is it different from a regular plate holder? Any closeup shots? Will a plate attach to it (it looks kinda slim)?

Just curious to avoid emailing Brett for something I wouldn't be seriously interested in.

#53 ·
Actually, I deided I liked the stock look for right now; so I sold the lip to a friend. Thanks for the comments, I appreciate it! Also th boost issue is fixed, It was my wastegate no opening. took it apart and cleaned it and back to normal.

antonio116 said:
what is going on Xi-MKIV. No lip yet?
I had a chance to look at this beauty up close and it is flawless, clean inside and out, the flawless engine bay shows the little mileage. Did you get that spike on the boost level fixed? was it the boost controller? any dyno numbers with your new fuel system?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.