Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
6.86 @107 1/8th vs turbo Miata
Went to the local 1/8th mile track for the Ohio Valley Import Shootout. It was my first time to the track in this car. I only made one full pull since I don't have a cage. They told me to slow down or go home.
The second link is of my next pass which was a [email protected] I pulled a 1.52 60ft on that pass then hit the brakes so I wouldn't get kicked out.

Here's the setup:
1995 Hardtop 6spd
Autronic SM2 EMS
SP850GTW Single w/ custom manifold
Greddy 3 row
850cc w/twin Walbros
Totally stock motor
stock intake manifold
HKS Hyper Damper II coil overs
TRD sways, struts, LSD, subframe mounts, etc.
TRD clutch
Stillen/AP Racing brakes
CCW drag package
Car made 576 whp on a dyno dynamics dyno on C16 @29psi
I'll have 1/4 mile times within the month

[email protected] pass
http://host.dynomagic.com/OVIS 2005/1/1 Qualifications - supra vs miata.wmv

1.52 60ft pass 7.06 @73
http://host.dynomagic.com/OVIS 2005/1/2 Eliminations - supra vs neon.wmv

·
Premium Member
1,012 Posts
Hey Chris,
Very impressive for first time out with the car!! In the first video, I like have you gave him the jump and then reeled him in ;)

I can't wait to see what it runs in the qtr!!!!

It would have been very interesting to see this car run against the pack in Houston!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
VIPimports.com said:
Hey Chris,
Very impressive for first time out with the car!! In the first video, I like have you gave him the jump and then reeled him in ;)

I can't wait to see what it runs in the qtr!!!!

It would have been very interesting to see this car run against the pack in Houston!!
I guess we'll see soon. I plan on hitting a quarter mile track asap. I'm guessing around 10.50's maybe lower if I can pull another 1.52 60ft.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
DynoMagic said:
Great seeing you out Chris. Impressive 1.52 60' ... imagine if you could have put that together with a full pass!
I thought that might have been a 6.60 pass but some veteran racers told me it was more like a 6.50 pass I had going. I was 2 and a half tenths faster at the 330ft mark on the [email protected] run than I was on the 6.86 pass. I guess we'll never know.

·
Registered
318 Posts
STRONG runs! That little blue Miata is a fast MF'r too. We see him out there all the time. I'm betting your beast is way in the 10's (I'll take the under on 10.50). My buddy's stang used to run 6.90's at the valley but "only" at 100 mph. I think his best 1/4 mile time was 10.8 or so @ 125. With your 107mph, and assuming you'd gain at least another 26mph, I'm guessing a 10.40 @ 133MPH. No matter how you slice it, that's fast.

Dale H
87T

1 - 7 of 7 Posts