Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Arrow
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I noticed it was really overcast out here today so I called up my buddy and we took a few pics for fun. Even though he is in a VR4 which some people consider a rival to the Supra, we have put our Toyota vs Mitsubishi racism to the side hahaha. We actually never hate on each other.

Oh random but I found out it was overcast because there is a fire and it started raining ash after we left.

Hope you all enjoy.

·
Registered
118 Posts
what type of wheels and size of tires are on that vr4, it looks sic.

the engine bay in the supra looks so nice and clean.

Nice pictures.

·
WTF, over?
635 Posts
Fucking VR-4 looks like straight up business. I love it. Let's get some closer engine bay shots of your supra man. I love the look you have going on and would like to get a better glance. Both cars are nice and clean!

·
Arrow
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dang it sucks that there was a fire but lower that supra and you will look very clean sir.
I currently have lowering springs, but full coil overs are on my to do list along with many other things.

what type of wheels and size of tires are on that vr4, it looks sic.

the engine bay in the supra looks so nice and clean.

Nice pictures.
I'll ask my friend tonight. I believe they are 18's but I'll find out all the details later.

Oh and thanks :)

Fucking VR-4 looks like straight up business. I love it. Let's get some closer engine bay shots of your supra man. I love the look you have going on and would like to get a better glance. Both cars are nice and clean!
That VR4 is pretty aggressive. He launched it the other night and it was amazing.

Here is a closer pic of the engine. It will be a slight bit different shortly. I ordered more T-Clamps for my 3'' intercooler piping couplers. Oh and idk if you guys were wonder but I do have a front mount. It's just blacked out.

·
Super Moderator, Piss me off. I dare you.
12,619 Posts
VR-4 would look 10 times better without the wannabe 1978 Camaro Z/28 hood scoop.

·
Im A Fuking Ninja!!!
4,587 Posts
guess you dont watch the new much lol..

anyhow, nice cars! i almost bought my girlfriend a 3000GT (non turbo of couse, she cant drive lol), great cars

·
Super Moderator
10,283 Posts
Is that Brian King's old Supra? If so, I see someone's done a forced induction job on it. Nice pics.

Ken.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts