Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· Premium Member
29,523 Posts
“It hadn’t been driven in six months,” said John Lantz, Rincon Valley assistant fire chief. “They took it out yesterday and today and started having some kind of problem with it"
My Supra hadn't been on the road in 8 years. The new owner drove it from my home in Chicago, IL all the way to his home in Atlanta, GA and had no trouble.

Moral of the story?

MKIV Supra > McLaren F1 :p

· Administrator
20,577 Posts
Of all the things to do with a McLaren F1, that is the last one I would ever recommend! :(

At least he's walking away with a trunk full of cash from insurance, but I'm guessing that car will only continue to appreciate (due to reasons like this) so this is not the happiest ending.

· Factory RSP Hardtopper
2015 Ram 2500 Coal Roller
2,925 Posts
I'll buy it. Carbon Fiber can be repaired. It ain't worth nothing in scrap.:)

· Registered
408 Posts
Just by looking at the pic........The guy named Nick driving gets a rear flat tire, opens the side hatch to get the jack out, then realises the valet boy must have stolen it as a momento just cuz it says McClaren on it.......getting pissed kicks the car and it bursts into flames, he runs around screamin:run: , so decides to call his dad, and he knows his dad will be pissed after his accident with the supra things havnt been the same. His dad answers and says yeah this is the hulk...you did what?!?!?! Ur such a Jabroney!!!!! Im gunna come down there and kick your roodey poo candy ass!!!!:rant2: , but first lemme call the fire dept. Later Brother! Poor Nick with his eating problem sobs:crying: and heaves down the remainder of his snickers he has in his pocket, and tries to not sausage finger the touch screen of his phone while calling his mom to tell her the bad news. This pic was shot after the fire dept showed up and put out the fire, as he stands at the rear right side of the car and stares in disbelief at the fireman walking towards him and the beloved item the lein of the house is on in horror because there is a fireman saying ive always wanted a chance to cut a 2 million dollar car to bits with an axe.

They say a picture is worth a million words right?????? im just bored and have no friends.- now what?!?! er...i mean...whatever......
Well thats my take on it. lol But for real that sux. what is with mid rear engine cars catching on fire????

· King of Snark
2,126 Posts
someone with too much time on their hands my friend. referring to rw.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.