Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Proud Supporter of NE2K9
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1. 18 inch Ruff Racing R277 wheels, they are silver with the machined lip. Tires are Khumo Ecsta MX's in 295 rears and 235 fronts. Tires are perfectly evenly worn and have about 50% life left for the rears and 75% life for the fronts. They are balanced perfectly and have no vibrations. On the rear left tire there is a mark from where the tire used to scrap on the quarter panel. That shock was blown. The mark on the tire makes no difference in performance. They are ready to bolt on. Lug nuts not included but I can get them at a slightly increased price. They were on my SC300, but should fit a Supra/RX-7/300ZX no problem. They took 500rwhp great and barely spun 2nd gear from a roll. $800 shipped, $700 picked up.
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=10930856&uid=4195974&members=1

2. 18 inch Chrome Enkei wheels. They have 275-35-18 Riken tires on the back that have 90% tread left. The front tires need replacing, although one of the fronts might be fine. The front tire size is 245-45-18. One of the wheels is missing a center cap, but my price obviously affects that. The wheels look like they have only been in use for 1000 miles. Not many imperfections. $550 shipped or $450 picked up. http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=15907727&uid=4195974

You can call 973-779-8405, PM, or e-mail me at [email protected].

Thanks, John.

·
Proud Supporter of NE2K9
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
3. Stock Supra TT FRONT ONLY springs and shocks with perches, assembled and ready to install in amazing shape! These are front coilovers only. $SOLD$.

·
Dat-Ass Fry
758 Posts
What happened? You said you were gonna get me pictures of the wing 2 weeks ago and then I was gonna paypal you?

Err if it falls through let me know, again...

·
Proud Supporter of NE2K9
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Holyshizznit, I lost your name in my PM box. I erased them by mistake. I was hoping you'd contact me again. Your pics will be in your PM box soon.

Thanks and sorry.

John

·
Proud Supporter of NE2K9
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The stuff that doesn't say "SOLD" in the original thread is all still available. Make an offer as I will accept almost any half ass offer. Just looking to make space.

·
Banned
455 Posts
what's the type of those Enkei Wheels ? other than enkei what's the actual name of them ?

·
Banned
455 Posts
or you could've answered my ? instead of bumping

·
Proud Supporter of NE2K9
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm not sure of which model wheels they are. I just looked at the Enkei website, and I think they're too old to be there. I'll cut one hell of a deal on them though.

·
?!!?HABBA BABBA??!!
2,757 Posts
pic of wing not working.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Pic of Ruff wheels not working... plus please post the offsets!

·
Proud Supporter of NE2K9
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The entire picturetrail website is dead. Hopefully it wil be back up soon. The wheels were on an SC300 with no problems.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts