Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Sold Mine :(
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Visiting SanFran - Late April

Hey guys myself and Dan94TT will be heading out to SanFran April 21 - 27. Monday - Wednesday we will be swamped with a conference but that weekned before we will just be relaxing and seeing the sites.

We won't have a car but are staying at the Marriot Downtown. Are there any good meets happening this weekend? What would you recommend we checkout, besides the normally touristy crap.

I look forward to meeting some NorCal supra owners!

Thanks,
Greg

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
If you are looking for some fun there is lots to do in San Fran. Go to the Castro, Tenderloin and Polk St. I'm sure you 2 guys will fit right in.

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
that's rough.

·
Moderator, Aight Peace
6,130 Posts
cummins said:
If you are looking for some fun there is lots to do in San Fran. Go to the Castro, Tenderloin and Polk St. I'm sure you 2 guys will fit right in.
:lol:

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
well depend on your intrest. if you like street racing why not go the runs if not clubbing try pier 39 or something

·
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cummins said:

wow thanks i appreciate your help.. do you think my rainbow tshirt will be too much? :fawk:

anyway does anyone have any real suggestions? thanks guys and you know what? this section is pleasant.

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
cummins said:
Hmm you may be on to something :gfight:

But I have a question for you.. How do you know of the area so well? :rolleyes: Can you maybe point us in a direction of where you and your boyfriends hang out? :D

Anyone have any real suggestions?

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
Dan94TT said:

But I have a question for you.. How do you know of the area so well? :rolleyes: Can you maybe point us in a direction of where you and your boyfriends hang out? :D

Born and raised in SF. NowI have a question for you, how do you know about these areas when you're 2500 miles away? Research? Curiosity?

Dan94TT said:

Can you maybe point us in a direction of where you and your boyfriends hang out? :D

You call us gay then you want to hang out with us? Is this your attempt at cummin out of the closet?

Ok seriously you never mentioned what you want to do. When I hear of 2 guys coming to SF from FL in the spring time I think that you may be here for the alternative lifestyle. I only made suggestions based on the title of your post so don't take offense to it.

In case you're not here for that, there is lots to do. If you like decent chicks you can go to Centerfolds on Broadway or the Gold Club off Mission (which is near where you are staying. Or if you want skankier, cheaper, sluttier and a behind the curtain anything goes you can go to Market Street Cinema. And there's always the landmark Mitchell Bros with hot chicks but that's for the high rollers. Lots of Asian massage parlors too but most the chicks are ugly.

Lots of good restaurants in SF and clubs are so so. I think the FL clubs are better.

If you want to hang with supras here's the bay area scoop. If you like fake supras, broken down mk3's and below you can hang with NCS. If you want to hang with semi running fake supras and poser mkivs you can hang with BAS. Hardly any mkivs here that are associated with clubs so you're hard pressed there. Most of the mkiv guys do their own thing.

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
Owned? That's weak. Its gonna take a more than that to be "owned." BTW, that phrase "owned" is :ghey: Mr T used it in the 80's and it died along with the mullet long ago (here in CA anyway).

Long live the Seminoles!

·
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Alright i'll give you that noticing the area i'm visiting and the post title you made a good suggestion.

Honestly though thanks for the REAL advice. We'll have to check out a few of those good high class nite clubs.

We will be there with a group of other peeps we work with down here. Last time i was there we had a few drinks at the Cliff which was def a hot spot and a few other clubs it was a prosperious journey if i remember correctly.

Anyways time to get some sleep its 2AM and i just finished giving my girl her first bath.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts