Supra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I Love Lamp...
2,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This one is broken off, the one right below the hazards and i have no idea what it does... factory? Yes? No? Its just a 2 pin connector for it.

Then i found this one under the steering column... im guessing sub kill?

These were the wires associated with it when i pulled it off, pretty sure thats speaker wire in there...

Thing is though, if the second switch is a sub switch... what could the 2nd one be? Wires go back through the dash, so i really dont want to have to trace them... probably the only way though, unless it was factory...

·
7M POWAH! baby ;)
2,396 Posts
i would say alarm led & alarm kill switch def not factory

·
I Love Lamp...
2,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
casgallo said:
I'm willing to bet your car dosn't have headlight squirters? :p
Truth.

Suze, are you saying that if the alarm is flipping out... all i have to do is press that little red button and it will turn off?... I hope not... but i forgot it has an aftermarket alarm...

·
7M POWAH! baby ;)
2,396 Posts
i believe so... or it may be the kill for just the immobiliser or for the siren... ur just gonna have to trace it sorry heh but it is a kill button

·
Supranian
2,007 Posts
More than likely an aftermarket alarm that was partially removed. Usuall the led goes somewhere around your hazard button area and the red push button switch is probably the valet switch under your dash.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts