Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heys guys i'm gettin tired my tan leather seats. I wanna do a 2 tone seats. Since my car is black i want to do black and silver seats. Does anybody have 2 tone seats? IF yes can you please post pics? THanks in advance

·
I don't cry, I work out
770 Posts
I've never seen a Supra with 2 tone seats. Please, if you do it.. make it tasteful.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts

·
NA-T Member
1,021 Posts
euphoric used to have some, blk/slvr leather. another guy, i think, supraman111 had some also. i also remember another member with blk/red seats. do a search.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
:wavey:

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
i wanna change to that ^^^^^^^

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
damn those blk/red look good. But i like the blk/silver a lot more. I think i'm gonna do it. i only live like an hour away from Leatherseats.com so i'm gonna send my car there. Thanks for the pics

·
1st Lieutenant Team BEYAW
1,915 Posts
John Minert has beautiful blk/blue deer skin leather (assuming he still has the car). they are the most comfortable seats i have ever sat in. but i am sorry, i dont have any pictures, however i do plan to get mine wrapped in the same material, i just havent decided on the color yet.

·
J-Spec 4 Life
938 Posts
leatherseats.com said:

We're in OKC, just down the turnpike from you too!
i had the same as that and can say i was VERY pleased. I did my rear seats all black with white stiching though. Then I totaled my car a few months after :( :)

Oh i didn't have the custom inside door panels all black
mine was white in teh middle black on the sides

1 - 20 of 89 Posts