Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my buddy and I are cruising town late one night, btw he's in an accord ( and before you give him crap i have to give him credit he isn't a ricer in anyway, he is wingless and has no fart can or no body kit, but his car is quick and his suspension set up could out do most of the supras on this site) anyway we're rolling along and we come up on the two diesels and i pull up to the first one and we hit a red light he asks if i want to run them and I said why not, soo he sits there and revs the crap out of his engine I warmed my tires a little then let off and waited, light turns green i'm gone i put 3 lengths on him by the time i backed off but then i realized my buddy was going at him too and he ACTUALLY beat him i was surpised he had to one start behind me but he had to play catch up and he beat him, soo at the next light he goes thats a pretty quick car but my buddy wants a try at you soo i said alright and his buddy pulls up next to me and we go from 35 roll put the same lengths on him too my buddy stayed out of this one. They were both good sports which made things better, Well it doesn't end there as we're sitting there at a red light after the second race a car comes flying up from behind and sits behind all four of us and starts Revving to the gods with his car it sounded terrible, well when the light turned green i got infront of the diesels and guess what comes and pulls up next to me THE RICER GOD himself, a freakin civic hatch SI with a fart can, he taunts me and i was in a mood for a laugh so i bit, soo we go from a 40 roll and he stayed right with me for about 2 seconds then i pulled away and put about 1 and a half lengths on him well i let off and he flies by and for some reason he decided to rev to the gods again and guess what SMOKE just starts POURING out of his engine bay he pulls off really quick into a gas station and me and my buddy being nice guys turn around and go check it out with him and ending up he only blew a rubber coolant line soo no big deal....unfortunetly b/c it would have been nice to not have another civic around.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dont' get me wrong all four of us were laughing at him but i felt a lil bad lol

·
Member Since 2000...
909 Posts
"his suspension set up could out do most of the supras on this site"

why is it every time someone has to justify his or her car if it is not a supra by making these kind of lame ass comments...I would like to know what all his "suspension" set up is and how it would OUT DO most on this site since you have such carnal knowledge of most cars on this site in your tenure here???
not trying to be rude but generalizations like this just bug the piss out of me:stickpoke

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
whats the point of that? and wtf do you know anyway about most of the supras on this site?

I don't want anyone jumping to conclusions and saying that he's a stupid ricer or anything of the sort

·
ex BPU'er
5,096 Posts
So my buddy and I are cruising town late one night, btw he's in an accord ( and before you give him crap i have to give him credit he isn't a ricer in anyway, he is wingless and has no fart can or no body kit, but his car is quick and his suspension set up could out do most of the supras on this site) anyway we're rolling along and we come up on the two diesels and i pull up to the first one and we hit a red light he asks if i want to run them and I said why not, soo he sits there and revs the crap out of his engine I warmed my tires a little then let off and waited, light turns green i'm gone i put 3 lengths on him by the time i backed off but then i realized my buddy was going at him too and he ACTUALLY beat him i was surpised he had to one start behind me but he had to play catch up and he beat him, soo at the next light he goes thats a pretty quick car but my buddy wants a try at you soo i said alright and his buddy pulls up next to me and we go from 35 roll put the same lengths on him too my buddy stayed out of this one. They were both good sports which made things better, Well it doesn't end there as we're sitting there at a red light after the second race a car comes flying up from behind and sits behind all four of us and starts Revving to the gods with his car it sounded terrible, well when the light turned green i got infront of the diesels and guess what comes and pulls up next to me THE RICER GOD himself, a freakin civic hatch SI with a fart can, he taunts me and i was in a mood for a laugh so i bit, soo we go from a 40 roll and he stayed right with me for about 2 seconds then i pulled away and put about 1 and a half lengths on him well i let off and he flies by and for some reason he decided to rev to the gods again and guess what SMOKE just starts POURING out of his engine bay he pulls off really quick into a gas station and me and my buddy being nice guys turn around and go check it out with him and ending up he only blew a rubber coolant line soo no big deal....unfortunetly b/c it would have been nice to not have another civic around.

Quote save.

I'm sure a stock Supra will do just fine against your friend's awesome wwd car. Can someone remind me the stock numbers? Oh yea...

69.5 mph on a slalom
.98g on the skidpad

absolutely, the Supra sucks. I hate these stupid Supras can't handle bullshit.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts