Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

· Registered
1,800 Posts
I'm currently running 19x10 up front with the car lowered and no serious problems. You should be fine with that setup. I don't think you would be able to lower the rear much though. To each his own. I think your main concern would probably be the offsets.

· Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm currently running 19x10 up front with the car lowered and no serious problems. You should be fine with that setup. I don't think you would be able to lower the rear much though. To each his own. I think your main concern would probably be the offsets.
i am looking into some ssr, or some ccw.. 19x10 19x8.5 i just wonder would the 20"x10 in the rear fit... thanks bro..

· Registered
1,800 Posts
I can almost guarantee that if you call them up at CCW they'll give you a straight forward answer. I'm pretty sure you'll be good, they don't usually sell their rims if they know they're not gonna fit. The guys at CCW know their ways with Supra fitments. FYI I'm running SP500's.

· Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I can almost guarantee that if you call them up at CCW they'll give you a straight forward answer. I'm pretty sure you'll be good, they don't usually sell their rims if they know they're not gonna fit. The guys at CCW know their ways with Supra fitments. FYI I'm running SP500's.
what did you pay for the sp500?? with or without tires?? how wide in the rear??

· Boost Junkie
15,154 Posts
If you are going to do it, do it right and get a set of 20X11s or 20X11.5s. It will make the rear brakes look puny, will hurt straight line acceleration due to the miniscule side wall, and will hurt handling due to the extra weight, but if you want to do it, go for it!

Steve

· Registered
3,131 Posts
If you are going to do it, do it right and get a set of 20X11s or 20X11.5s. It will make the rear brakes look puny, will hurt straight line acceleration due to the miniscule side wall, and will hurt handling due to the extra weight, but if you want to do it, go for it!

Steve
But it'll be soooo cool looking that people who don't know will jizz their pants! Did you ever think about that??? Surely that makes it worth it, doesn't it?

:D

· Registered
559 Posts
Go to www.corforged.com so you can see my last GETTO supra. Go to gallery then toyota. It had 20x11 in the rear and 19's in the front. Doug

· Registered
559 Posts
I'll post pics of my new supra with 20x8.5 front and 20x11 rears. I have Iforged daytonas now.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.