Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 171 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know a lot of people are against the idea of 20's but still.....I was wondering if anyone has done this and if so..... what would the width of the wheels (front and rear) be as well as the size of the tires??

my guess would be 20x8's for the front with 225/30zr20 tires and 20x10.5 with285/25zr20 in the rear? any info, let me know

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
unreal... i personally think that looks amazing, thanks for the pics..... i see the size of the rear tires, is there anyway you could get me the info on the size of the wheels front and rear (width) and front tires?? thanks again.

oh yea..... did this guy have to do anything to the fenders and im assuming its not stock suspension....

·
Banned
2,624 Posts
Damn those are big wheels...

·
Registered
229 Posts
i just saw an sc300 on club lexus with 20's and it looked just as awesome as this car. for performance id think thta it would be a no no, but just cruisin, i think its a badass look. 20s are like the perfect size for the wheel opening

·
Registered
229 Posts
20" is too big for my blood, I thought 19" is already for stock body. Anyone has pictures on 19" on stock body?

·
Registered
345 Posts
those rims are bad. i would have gone with 19s in the front.

·
Registered
651 Posts
I think 20's look good on a Supra! It all depends on the stance/drop on the car!

Here's two South Florida Supras with 20's...

·
Money Power Respect
1,008 Posts
I think the staggered 19" front and 20" rear would look better. Silver car looks really good, can't see the black one very well.

·
Registered
686 Posts
first song came to mind..throw sum Ds on dat B#@CH!!!!
looks aight but 19s in F 20s in R would look alot better IMO..

·
Super Moderator
10,649 Posts
As long as you're into cruising and not driving the car as God intended, have at it.

Ken.

·
spracingonline.com
2,884 Posts
Im not a fan of "DUBS" 18's are plenty big for a supra. But I will say some of the new cars coming out (GTR, Camaro, Challenger) you have no choice but to put at least 20's on there

·
ELITECUSTOMBODY
6,552 Posts

LOL, I see my pics doing some good,

OP, these wheels were custom tailored for IS-F, so the offset is not that great for perfect fitment on Supra, need another 20-25mm for flush fit,IMHO, these wheels looked pretty good on my car ,but 20's are too big, period. Just go with 19's, because you can get some rubber with decent traction, unless your car is N/A and traction is the last thing on your mind

Stefan

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
LOL, I see my pics doing some good,

OP, these wheels were custom tailored for IS-F, so the offset is not that great for perfect fitment on Supra, need another 20-25mm for flush fit,IMHO, these wheels looked pretty good on my car ,but 20's are too big, period. Just go with 19's, because you can get some rubber with decent traction, unless your car is N/A and traction is the last thing on your mind

Stefan
do you remember how wide the wheels were on the front and rear? wht size tires did you use up front? and did you roll the fenders in the front and rear? Thanks man.

1 - 20 of 171 Posts