Supra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
JNZFinishing.com
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided its time to sell my truck since I'm buying an EVO and can't afford 2 payments. Its been my daily driver since I bought it in Feb 04. Came from TX so its only seen snow/salt from this winter. It didn't snow after I bought it last year. VERY clean in and out, runs and drives great. Never abused in any way, not even taken off-road. Non-smoker. Recently tuned up (plugs, wires and fuel fiter). Trans fluid and filter changed back in Jan.. Cats and Y pipe replaced last summer under emissions warrenty along with new tailgate cables replaced under recall. Clean title.

Downsides: There's a crack in the rear drivers fender (urathane) down low, barely noticeable, probably 3-4" long. Has the typical 5.3 piston slap when you first start it and when its cold out. GM knows about it and says its not harmful to the engine. Small rip in the corner of the drivers seat. Toneau covers has a 4" tear in it.

Pics can be found HERE. Here are the specs:

2000 Chevy Silverado 1500 LS Z71 Off-road
Black w/ Charcoal leather interior
Ext.cab shortbed stepside
5.3 V8 w/ 84,XXX miles
Auto w/ OD
Push button 4x4 w/ Autotrac
Dual Power seats
Power windows, locks, steering and mirrors
OEM AM/FM radio w/ CD and Tape deck
Cruise
Autodimming headlights
A/C
Dual airbags
ABS
OEM Foglights
Sprayed in bedliner
Factory tow package
Tinted glass
4th door option
Tonneau cover
Class 4 hitch
285/75/R16 tires (60% tread)
Insp. till 2/06

Now for the extras:

K&N replacement filter
Magnaflow catback
B&M trans cooler (not installed)
Sylvania Silverstar low beams w/ blue Hi-beams

KBB retail is $18000, asking $14500 OBO

·
Registered
0 Posts
:angel:
Decided its time to sell my truck since I'm buying an EVO and can't afford 2 payments. Its been my daily driver since I bought it in Feb 04. Came from TX so its only seen snow/salt from this winter. It didn't snow after I bought it last year. VERY clean in and out, runs and drives great. Never abused in any way, not even taken off-road. Non-smoker. Recently tuned up (plugs, wires and fuel fiter). Trans fluid and filter changed back in Jan.. Cats and Y pipe replaced last summer under emissions warrenty along with new tailgate cables replaced under recall. Clean title.

Downsides: There's a crack in the rear drivers fender (urathane) down low, barely noticeable, probably 3-4" long. Has the typical 5.3 piston slap when you first start it and when its cold out. GM knows about it and says its not harmful to the engine. Small rip in the corner of the drivers seat. Toneau covers has a 4" tear in it.

Pics can be found HERE. Here are the specs:

2000 Chevy Silverado 1500 LS Z71 Off-road
Black w/ Charcoal leather interior
Ext.cab shortbed stepside
5.3 V8 w/ 84,XXX miles
Auto w/ OD
Push button 4x4 w/ Autotrac
Dual Power seats
Power windows, locks, steering and mirrors
OEM AM/FM radio w/ CD and Tape deck
Cruise
Autodimming headlights