Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
4,109 Posts
Jesus Christ...I have to visit Qatar:)

·
Wobbiest: Three Laws Safe
6,137 Posts
thats somewhat confusing - the hood looks like it s made for two turbos and the 3rd pic it looks like an exhaust ppe, a turbo and a wastegate pipe on the floor - yet its obviously NA :dunno:

Crazy ride nonetheless. Damn oil money. video would be appriciated

·
Who's the Master?!
4,073 Posts
Mr. Wob said:
thats somewhat confusing - the hood looks like it s made for two turbos and the 3rd pic it looks like an exhaust ppe, a turbo and a wastegate pipe on the floor - yet its obviously NA :dunno:

:werd: You guys should slap two turbos on it and see how much power it makes...oh and make a vid with it. DO IT! DO IT!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Mr. Wob said:

maybe they blew the turbo motor up and needed a replacement...

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Mr. Wob said:

As i heard he was going to put Two big twins in it > But 2 weeks ago i saw the car in the garage when i was in Dubai and there were no turbos ...

it's now making more then 2000 HP...

·
Supraholic/Boostaholic
1,513 Posts
wow crazzzy, i'm surprised its not running twin t51r's or something :)

do you guys have a lot of tracks over there? lotta HIGGH hp cars you post up pics of. are they just for fun or they compete in anything?

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Turbomax97 said:
Tracks where people race is what he means i think

Thanks man > yes in UAE they have tracks ...

But here in qatar > we have one for Drag it's just finished and we are waiting for the opening ...

and we do have here in qatar the 2nd largest Circuit for motor bikes ( MOTO GP )in the world ... called ( Losail Internacional Circuit ) ...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts