Supra Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my beloved 2000 Toyota Celica GT. It's a 5-speed manual in the rare color Carbon Blue (blue w/ black specks, changes depeneding on light). It has 105,700 pampered miles on it. I am the second owner of the car, and have put the majority of the miles on it commuting to and from school over the last 5 years. I am now selling it because I started a career and have upgraded to another car that I have always wanted.

This car has been incredibly reliable and has never needed anything to get from point A to B. This car needs nothing. It runs and drives great. I have religiously changed the oil with synthetic every 3000 miles. Also had a fairly recent air filter replacement, performance clutch, and new front brakes. The interior is very clean, with some typical minor wear. The exterior is in good condition, no dents or large scratches. The only cosmetic flaws are small rock chips and paint wear on the front bumper/hood which are typical for any vehicle of this mileage. The rear hatch struts are intermittently failing that hold the hatch door up, so they will likely need replacing soon. I bought the car 100% stock and have added a few tasteful upgrades and mods to compliment it. Everything can be put back to OEM spec if desired, and all extra stock parts will be given with vehicle. She gets between 32-35+MPG!

Upgrades include:- Tein S-tech lowering springs (1.4F/1.4R)
- Recent SBC Performance Clutch/Pressure plate installed (roughly 10k on it)
- Paint matched sideskirts
- OEM GT-S 16" wheels painted black, with Nitto NeoGen tires (tires will need replacing soon)
- Speedsource aluminum shifter bushings
- 6000k HID headlamps
- Plasma yellow foglamps
- Slim/short Honda S2000 antenna
- Airbox intake mod
- Debadged grille
- Clear bumper lights
- Redout tailights

100% clean title in my hand, no BS stories, no lienholder to deal with. $6900 obo.

You can contact me quickest by e-mail [email protected]

More pics can be provided upon request.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.