Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
and if you rev them slow they go higher than that or at least my 97 did.. you could pass redline about 200 rpms in each gear and 500 in 3ed.

Cars are a blast to drive but very anoying if its a daily drive... not to meantion ricers never leave you alone... also if you hit a curb at 50 side ways they roll down the hill and the wheel falls off :)

·
Registered
678 Posts
KERR said:
Cars are a blast to drive but very anoying if its a daily drive... not to meantion ricers never leave you alone... also if you hit a curb at 50 side ways they roll down the hill and the wheel falls off :)
Is that from experience? :doh:

·
Wobbiest: Three Laws Safe
6,137 Posts
KERR said:
and if you rev them slow they go higher than that or at least my 97 did.. you could pass redline about 200 rpms in each gear and 500 in 3ed.

yeah and also if you hit a guardrail @ 80 the airbags dont go off :dunno:

last gen GSR's and ITR's are some of the best FWD cars ever made IMO. and the 7600 miles - like brand new.

·
V,B
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
not a big fan of high-revving, no torque Hondas but Integra GS-R,Prelude were the best handling FF cars I've ever driven. Never driven a ITR though.

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
yea i killed my R, it held up well considering the crash. then i went to the 98 supra turbo... talk about high insurance.. Yes im 21 and want to insure a 98TT car. Yes i hit a curb and filled my integra, Yes insurace paid $13K in damages, Yes i also crashed my corvette two years ago, Yes they paid $32K in damages on that one...

·
I have auto ADD.
4,568 Posts
Mr. Wob said:
yeah and also if you hit a guardrail @ 80 the airbags dont go off :dunno:

last gen GSR's and ITR's are some of the best FWD cars ever made IMO. and the 7600 miles - like brand new.
Yeah but the bags go off if you hit a light pole at 55...

·
Supra Newb
635 Posts
Type R's are awesome. I used to have an Integra, just an Ls mind you but whenever i went to meets there would be a a few Type R. So sexy witht the JDM front conversion. I dont think i would want one though becuase they get stolen so often.

·
Champagne Papi
5,695 Posts
:blah: the fact is B18c5> K20. K20 is a better engine but around the track it's the same shit. Best motoring did a test with 2 01 R's and 2 03 R's and they were all side by side in the end.

-S :naughty:

R

·
0 Posts
PaKmaN said:
:blah: the fact is B18c5> K20. K20 is a better engine but around the track it's the same shit. Best motoring did a test with 2 01 R's and 2 03 R's and they were all side by side in the end.

bench racing again butt nugget?

Anyway, there's a very well built type R running around here. Sexy as hell. I don't like FWD much, but I would love to build one up as a project car.

·
:)
1,171 Posts
PaKmaN said:

K20A-R swap in a EG hatch :rockon:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts