Fresh Oil Change
Fresh New Air Filter
Brand New OEM Wheels Replaced by dealer
Carbon Black
Black Extended Sport Leather
Dark Wood Trim
PDC, M audio and ski pass
Factory CD changer
Service Records: I have all the records from the this car in a folder ready to be passed on to the next owner.
Ive owned this car since January. I've owned a lot of cars and tend to switch cars every 6-12 months. I purchased the car at 45k miles. I technically the 3rd owner but the more like the 2nd. The 1st owner was an older gentleman that didnt like to drive the car because it was manual. The 2nd owner who put the majority of the miles on it was on this board. I had a clear bra installed a week after I took delivery to the beast. Its time to move onto another car so my baby is for sale. Paint is in 9/10 condition no dents on the car. There is a ding on the driver side door, i am not sure where it came from. The wheels were replaced with new OEM wheels because of discoloring - no rash on dings. Interior is immaculate. I have my car wash guys come twice a month to clean the car and a detail twice - every quarter. The car is always garaged.

Asking You can email me here [email protected]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

$22000
6/10/09

·
V-TAKKK Just Kick'd In YO
74 Posts
pics?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts