Supra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, the time has come to free up some cash and move on to other investments. This is a perfect example of a 2002 Graphite RSI built twin turbo beast. The car is flawless and has absolutely zero issues. Please click the following link for pics and information:

http://www.vipimports.com/02_GTS.php

Please email me at [email protected] if you're interested or would like to make an offer.

Peter

·
I CAN HAS WELFARE
3,413 Posts
Good luck on the sale... I thinking a C6 Z06 Next.

·
Premium Member
6,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, the car does have a 510 ci stroker motor, good catch, i'm going to add that to the ad. Who knows what's next, we shall see....something with less power, and more driveability, OH, and a warranty!! :D
Peter

·
Premium Member
3,466 Posts
I believe I smell a C6 Z06 :)

Good Luck with the sale Peter, I don't think we need to say anything about the car.

·
Premium Member
7,803 Posts
Peter if you sell that car and get a vette I will pimp slap you when I get down to Houston again.............not even joking

It is a beautiful car though, my favorite color and the one color I might consider another viper for :D

:)

·
Premium Member
6,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Guys, thanks for all the words of encouragement!!!! :D

VNT - of course it does, you know how I build my cars, they are all street cars! :)

Peter

·
Filmmaker
2,719 Posts
Peter you must be very well off my friend lol. Did you sell your QS? And the C6 zo6 sounds like a good replacement if you modify it!!! LINGENFELTER!!!

Matt

·
A T-Rex going "Rawr!"
2,778 Posts
Holy fuck, dream car. If ever there was a reason for me to rob a bank, now is the time. :naughty:

·
1400rwhp/8 Sec Club
2,831 Posts
Is that dollars or pesos? :lol: Just kidding, that is a pimp ride and if I were a baller like you, I would snatch that thing right up. Good luck with the sale Peter.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.