Supra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Heja BvB
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys, posting this for a good buddy of mine. This is a real sharp Saab hatch basically bone-stock and in perfect condition. I've driven it myself and I must say it was sweet. He keeps procreating and needs something bigger. Well, here's the vital stats, writeup and link to his ad up on cars.com

2002 Saab 9-3 SE (hatch)
4cyl Turbo Auto - White/Tan Leather
49,500 miles
VIN: YS3DF58K922002848
Car is for sale in NJ, asking 12k obo

My friend's name is Anthony - 973 699-6198 (anytime)

For sale is our beloved 2002 Saab 9-3 SE Hatchback. The car is ivory with tan leather interior, and is in excellent condition. We are the second owner and have babied the car since purchased. It has been meticulously maintained, using synthetic oil every 3k miles. Exterior is perfect, showing no dents or dings at all. Interior looks great as well, and the car drives like new.

Features: A/C: Front, A/C: Rear, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Steering, Remote Keyless Entry, Bucket Seats, Leather Interior, Memory Seats, Power Seats, Airbag: Driver, Airbag: Passenger, Alarm, Anti-Lock Brakes, Fog Lights, CD Player, Premium Sound, Power Windows, Rear Window Defroster, Rear Window Wiper, Alloy Wheels, Sunroof/Moonroof

Link: http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail.jsp?tracktype=usedcc&searchType=21&paId=197776092&pageNumber=0&numResultsPerPage=50&largeNumResultsPerPage=0&sortorder=descending&sortfield=PRICE+descending&certifiedOnly=false&recnum=0&leadExists=true&criteria=K-|E-|M-_42_|B-12000|D-_1502_|N-N|R-30|I-1|P-PRICE+descending|Q-descending|Z-07834&aff=national

1 - 2 of 2 Posts