Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2003 WW Evo VIII FOR SALE!

Here are the new pictures after the Gialla hood was painted and the new wheels put on.

For the old pictures, feel free to visit Tunerzine April 2005 Cover Car to see how it looked about 3 months ago.

This car is up for sale too, $36,000 obo. Full mods list is on Tunerzine.com plus more additions I've added since then. No wrecks, no damage, garage kept, 1 owner. Selling because I'm moving on to buy a European car.
21,000miles (Built motor with about approx. 7000miles on it)

Thanks for looking!

·
Supraholic/Boostaholic
1,513 Posts
Bump for one sick ass lookin Evo! Any HP/TQ numbers?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank for the nice comments. On the stock turbo with built head and block at stock boost on pump the car made 300whp on pump gas on a mustang dyno with 11.5 a/f ratios which so far is good for best times of 12.2 in the 1/4 taking it easy on the car. Spool is amazing with PnP head and cams.

Hopefully it will find a good home.

·
Banned
306 Posts
evo

seen this car in person, its a beautiful car and it was a shop car, so it had the best of everything. nice guy too who owns it.

·
Registered
106 Posts
awsome car

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the kind comments. Guys currently there is some interested generated however nothing concrete at the moment. Yes this car was a shop car and my own personal car. Thanks Fireballs for the comments.
The car is still for sale.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts