Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Moderators, please move/delete/edit if this thread is inappropriate in this section.:)

Selling my bike. Less than a year old 2004 Honda CBR 600RR.
The bike is 100% stock with the exception of the rear foot pegs being taken off. The color is Candy Blue and it has 1,3xx miles on it. It comes with Yo-Yo dine frame sliders that has never been installed on the bike. I also have riding shoes that I only wore 5 times or so. That's included in the sale if it fits your size. I'm about size 10. Asking 7,500 for the bike.

Please, no flakers or time waster. Please PM me only if you are serious for more info on the bike. Thanks!:)

EDIT: I still have the rear foot pegs and will install them before the sale. I originally took them off to get a nice shaved/clean look on the back with a rear seat cowl.

Reason for selling? I'd really love to keep it, but it's impossible to afford it along with my supra and being a full time college student. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I can only get access to these two pictures right now. The rest of the pictures are in my old harddrive which, right now, isn't working.

·
Registered
330 Posts
RR Rules!!!

I just got an 05 red/black. Now my red 94TT has a friend to play with. Awsome bike by the way!!!!

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What name do you post under at 600rr.net. I have it posted up for sale there as well.

I'm sorry to hear that you had to sell it. But I guess that means more time and more money for the supra:)

·
Dreamer
1,628 Posts
Dukki, how have you been? Your Supra looks good as usual :) Sorry to hear you have to sell this bike. I wish I could buy it but I'm too afraid of crashing and being seriously injured :( Well, good luck with the sale! :)

·
D-Bag
559 Posts
The 600rr is simply the best bike I have ever owned or ridden. Sure it's not as fast as the R1 or any of the GSX-R's 600 or 750 but it just is plain fun for an experienced rider. Has great balance of all. Highly reccomended. Too bad I am getting rid of mine soon too.

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey, Yohan. Looks like you got rid of the rx-7 for the G35. I'm diggin the color.:)
Take cares.

RZA-36, I do like my bike. I can't really compare it to other bikes since this is the only bike that I rode on..with the exception of my buddy's R1...that thing is a beast!

Rookie84 said:
Dukki, how have you been? Your Supra looks good as usual :) Sorry to hear you have to sell this bike. I wish I could buy it but I'm too afraid of crashing and being seriously injured :( Well, good luck with the sale! :)

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I need the money, not a single turbo kit.:) Let me know if you want the bike and pay cash for it. Thanks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts