Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Moderators, please move/delete/edit if this thread is inappropriate in this section.:)

Selling my bike. Less than a year old 2004 Honda CBR 600RR.
The bike is 100% stock with the exception of the rear foot pegs being taken off. The color is Candy Blue and it has 1,3xx miles on it. It comes with Yo-Yo dine frame sliders that has never been installed on the bike. I also have riding shoes that I only wore 5 times or so. That's included in the sale if it fits your size. I'm about size 10. Asking 7,500 for the bike.

Please, no flakers or time waster. Please PM me only if you are serious for more info on the bike. Thanks!:)

EDIT: I still have the rear foot pegs and will install them before the sale. I originally took them off to get a nice shaved/clean look on the back with a rear seat cowl.

Reason for selling? I'd really love to keep it, but it's impossible to afford it along with my supra and being a full time college student. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I can only get access to these two pictures right now. The rest of the pictures are in my old harddrive which, right now, isn't working.

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
hey d dag that sucks man ..im getting my new bike soon gixer 1000 or r1 ..not sure yet well if you still ahve you bike by then we need to takea ride..oh bythe ways guys its a sweet bike i have seen it.

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Al, all I have to say is the 2005 R1 in black. I really can't stand the new design of the new gixxer 1k. It's just horrible!

and btw, call me and leave me your number on my voice mail box. I lost my phone and lost everyone's number....again!

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
PsyKotiC RydeR said:
Al, all I have to say is the 2005 R1 in black. I really can't stand the new design of the new gixxer 1k. It's just horrible!

and btw, call me and leave me your number on my voice mail box. I lost my phone and lost everyone's number....again!
yea i love the black r1 the gixers tail pipe is a ugly as a hoe on crack but insanly sick

im looking for a 2004 r1 thow or a 2005 gixxer 1000

1 - 7 of 7 Posts