Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
A T-Rex going "Rawr!"
2,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2004 Lightning. Too many mods to list, times/hp in sig :)

Not the best pics but its up on jack stands putting the 20s back on it. Went a [email protected] on pump gas yesterday. :D

Its all dirty but these are the important parts.

Power slider and power petals, not available on lightnings from the factory :)

Captains chairs with console, homelink also not factory, lightnings are bench seat its all custom.

·
Acolyte of Dienekes
2,458 Posts
Very nice worm, owned 2 Lightnings and fuckin loved them. Probably would still have one if the mpg wasn't so crappy.

·
A T-Rex going "Rawr!"
2,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very nice worm, owned 2 Lightnings and fuckin loved them. Probably would still have one if the mpg wasn't so crappy.
Yeah mine gets about 15 if I don't get into boost. 15psi (pump gas) will drain the 20 gallon tank in about 8-9 150mph runs down the highway. :lol:

PS I love M3s. :D Especially the new V8.

·
A T-Rex going "Rawr!"
2,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice Lightning; I love those trucks. My friend is doing the console swap now. What kind of suspension/ wheels do you have?
Full hotchkis suspension, coils, leafs, bars etc. The wheels are some american racing chrome 20s with 305 Nittos. Nothing special ;)

·
A T-Rex going "Rawr!"
2,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Any pic of the whole truck ?

And 12.1 is not quite into the 11s :p
12.1 is on pump gas, low boost, daily drive tune with no timing. Truck has been 11.51 on race and a little more boost and timing (still only 17psi).

·
A T-Rex going "Rawr!"
2,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Take a look at his sig. 12.1 is apparently his best pump gas time or something.
DING DING DING! You are correct sir! I applaud your reading ability! Thank you!

·
The Funny Man
1,254 Posts
Just test drove a lightly modded 02 this weekend, damn that thing moved. I bet you surprise some people with that thing. Very nice truck, I bet it screams!!!!

·
Ready. Set. Gone.
4,832 Posts
The Lightning, Terminator, and Ford GT are the only Ford vehicles that are universally known to be badass.

Great car. My dad has a lightning and SRT-10.

Guess which one he prefers? ;)

·
Banned
1,466 Posts
Can we see some pics of the whole truck? :p

Did you really need the adjustable pedals or did you just install in to say you did it? The rear sliding glass is cool. 11.5 out of that pig is pretty damn fast.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Nice truck! Like a couple others have said, I'd love to have (another) one, but the gas mileage sucks too bad for my poor ass :sadwavey:

·
A T-Rex going "Rawr!"
2,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Can we see some pics of the whole truck? :p

Did you really need the adjustable pedals or did you just install in to say you did it? The rear sliding glass is cool. 11.5 out of that pig is pretty damn fast.
Yeah its full weight + all the shit I've added, probably around 4900+lbs. NEED them? Probably not, I just did it because I could.

·
A T-Rex going "Rawr!"
2,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nice truck! Like a couple others have said, I'd love to have (another) one, but the gas mileage sucks too bad for my poor ass :sadwavey:
I get about 16 out of boost. Not terrible for a truck. :D

·
The asshole of your dream
113 Posts
12.1 is on pump gas, low boost, daily drive tune with no timing. Truck has been 11.51 on race and a little more boost and timing (still only 17psi).
Yeah I was just kidding.

So any pic of the whole truck ? It looks pretty good.

·
A T-Rex going "Rawr!"
2,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah I was just kidding.

So any pic of the whole truck ? It looks pretty good.
Its been raining on and off here, I'll take some pics when I can get it cleaned up.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts