Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
'85 SDR 7MGTE 5sp
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:) I sold the car, to a friend here in Philly actually...haha. It doesnt have the wheels tho, they went to a bad dude named Jehan with a 500hp black 85....
http://www.celicasupra.com/damonmeet3/images/DSCF0363.jpg

MAybey Ill get another rmk2 1 day...dunno. Till then I will live through my friends cars hahaha.

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
malloy have you gotten warned by any mods or anything for posting this like this? i was under the impression that a post like this is what they are trying to get cracked down on.....

just curious...

either way...you DID ahve a gorgeous car ;) and the calendars are pretty nice as well....

·
'85 SDR 7MGTE 5sp
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No warning. I see no need to 'crack down' on a post like this either...why do you say this? I am not making a penny on these calendars, and its a real PITA to make such a nice calendar for such a small group. Im also curious to get your input here.

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
Malloy said:
No warning. I see no need to 'crack down' on a post like this either...why do you say this? I am not making a penny on these calendars, and its a real PITA to make such a nice calendar for such a small group. Im also curious to get your input here.
ah ok...maybe the fact that your not making any money is why you havent had a problem...and the fact that the bitsh mods....yeah i said it lol....probably dont venture in here much

the reason i say that is cause of the recent crack down on advertising stuff without paying for the "advertising space" if you will.....for exmaple a fellow mk3 guy had been custom making some nice DPs for us and he was told he can no longer advertise them unless he pays a small fee.....which is understanable considering the big places have to pay money to have their ads here....

but neways you get the jist? just curious about your situation with that.

good luck! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts