Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
doin alright, thanks ;-)
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale:

2004 Subaru Impreza STI in silver with 24,555 miles. Amazing car - 300hp, 300 ft-lb, AWD, 6 speed, Brembo brakes, driver-controlled center Differential. Completely stock, in outstanding condition. Still under warranty, no accidents, scratches, anything - looks almost like it just came from the factory inside and out.

New front Brembo brakes were just put on under warranty, the 17" BBS rims are in perfect condition and the tires have 10-15,000 miles left on them. Oil changed every 3,000 miles with Mobil One. I actually did drive it this winter and it was incredible in the snow - the most sure-footed car that I have ever driven. I used different rims and tires during the winter: ASA JH3 17" Aluminium rims, and Bridgestone Potenza All-Season tires - I can make those rims and tires available to the buyer if interested.

I have a ton of photos available - pm or send request for pics to: [email protected]

Asking $24,500.

Thanks,
Greg

M

·
0 Posts
I can personally vouch for this seller and the condition of this car. Greg keeps his cars in immaculate condition. I bought a computer from him and he dropped it off in this beauty! I was impressed to say the least.

PS: I saw your Supra at the Uconn car show and it was looking clean as ever. Mine was there too. Hardtop 6-speed TT custom painted RSP with the gunmetal 5zigens parked next to the 02 M3 with the carbon lip..........

·
doin alright, thanks ;-)
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mike_101 said:
I can personally vouch for this seller and the condition of this car. Greg keeps his cars in immaculate condition. I bought a computer from him and he dropped it off in this beauty! I was impressed to say the least.

PS: I saw your Supra at the Uconn car show and it was looking clean as ever. Mine was there too. Hardtop 6-speed TT custom painted RSP with the gunmetal 5zigens parked next to the 02 M3 with the carbon lip..........
Hey, thanks Mike! I saw that hardtop RSP at the show, and I wondered whose it was - looked sweet! -G

1 - 3 of 3 Posts