Supra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
WilKillya County Sheriff
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2005 BMW 545i 77,xxx miles Florida car

$17,955 Willing to entertain reasonable offers.

SilverGray on Gray Leather, the best color. 1 Owner, Clean CARFAX with No Accident History! Sport Package, Adaptive Bi-Xenon headlights, Power Moonroof, Harmon Kardon Logic 7 Stereo with Sirius Satellite Radio, 6 cd changer, Bluetooth, and more. This is the cheapest 2005 model in the country and is priced along most 04's with similar to higher mileage. It's priced just above NADA trade-in value for a quick sale.

http://www.nadaguides.com/usedcars.aspx?LI=1-21-1-5013-0-0-0&l=1&w=21&p=1&f=5014&m=1026&d=210&y=2005&c=16&vi=55155&z=36109&da=-1&mi=77000

I've owned the car for about 6 months, & before that it was an off-lease car from BMW. It's super clean in and out, paint shines great. Only some normal, but small paint chips along the lower front fascia. Interior leather is near perfect revealing little wear. Tires are in excellent shape, brake job completed less than 6 months ago, and the oil was just changed. The service system on I-Drive shows no needed service for at least 1yr/10,000 miles. This is a zero problem car, and has been super reliable. One of the few sedans with great styling and power.

Some pics: [more upon request]

·
Always on call
1,928 Posts
Holy shit, great price. Good luck on the sale!

·
I CAN HAS WELFARE
3,413 Posts
Biatchhh you should have sold this to me 2 months ago! I offered really close to this price I think

·
Always on call
1,928 Posts
Check your PMs.

·
WilKillya County Sheriff
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
WilKillya County Sheriff
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
WilKillya County Sheriff
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The only trade I would consider right now would be for a larger SUV, such as a Hummer, Denali, or Escalade.

Bump for $17995------I haven't lowered it to that price on Auto Trader yet, someone on SF take advantage!

DrDJDesi, I've still got your PM in mind. Let me know when you are ready.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts